Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    It's caused by delayed ignition. Aerco bmk's aren't a proved pilot, they are a staged ignition. The injector, sparker, and main valve open after the dung switch proves purge pressure > .16"wc for the purge duration and depending on the firmware the injector cleaning period ends. If the injector nozzle is bad or the combustion calibration is really wrong or something is jumped it will go pop...Aerco changes injector and flame rod shapes all the time. You need to make sure you have the correct parts...

Btw that 2.0 probably has the differential pressure regulator in the gas train that causes other issues when it fails.
    "If history repeats itself I am so getting a dinosaur"

Post Likes
    I got a 2.0 with a cracked burner. This boiler is one of 3 in the plant. They all play a tune coming out of the stack and have never been torn down. This one is the quietest. Got a feeling I'm going to find issues with all 3 of them. At another site I have a 3.0 low nox with an air inlet iris that is bound up . It's been rumbling and bumbling for a while now.
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Post Likes
    Thanks for info, project given to different tech. Still waiting to run call on bidding process. Ill update when I hear the results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12