Post Likes

Confused Randell DPM102-Refrigerated Three Door Pizza Prep Table problem!?

what is the construction for Randell DPM102-Refrigerated Three Door Pizza Prep Table?

i searched infor online for this unit, but it confuse me: how many evaporator coil it carries? i only found a called'COIL ASSEMBLY' in the base box, how the top rail keeps cold without evaporator coil(because the COIL ASSEMBLY not working at this time)? I saw few pipes after the txv which in the mechanical compartment are going to top rail, and there is a line go to the COIL ASSEMBLY. I also saw frost and few ice on the top rail, is that normal? if it is normal, maybe those lines only carry the mixed freon going to the top rail to absorb the heat there, right? thank you!

Post Likes
    The top is a Cold Rail. The evaporator tubing is behind the stainless steel walls.

Generally they run, build a frost pattern and that cools the product. At night it is shut down for defrost.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    The top is a Cold Rail. The evaporator tubing is behind the stainless steel walls.

Generally they run, build a frost pattern and that cools the product. At night it is shut down for defrost.
    thank you, i got it!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by david170 View Post
    thank you, i got it!
    Questions like these get faster answers in Refrigeration & Ice Machines Section.
    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdispl...amp-Ice-Making