Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Milwaukee man

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor2 View Post
    This topic was addressed in the post this job was originally in. It is a street 90° hanging above an open bell trap. The caps rotted away and he has to replace the trap or dig it up and install a trap under the floor. There is an air gap, just not visible. Besides, this is in WV...
    From Your pic, it looks like the "Air Gap" is below the floor grade.

So, when you do work in WV, ... You don't fuller a stricter Code from Ohio?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Love it.👍👍
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    I yield, the picture does appear that the end of the 90 is below floor grade, didn't remember it being, but, I promise i'll take a 45 back when I service it this summer which will keep it above floor grade. The wv comment is just a joke, a lot of badgering back in forth across the 3 state lines, mostly in good fun...

Thanks Billg
    "If common sense was so common, everyone would have it."

Post Likes
    I yield, the picture does appear that the end of the 90 is below floor grade, didn't remember it being, but, I promise i'll take a 45 back when I service it this summer which will keep it above floor grade. The wv comment is just a joke, a lot of badgering back in forth across the 3 state lines, mostly in good fun...

Thanks Billg
    I Ain't trying to start a Fight Bro. And there's been many a time, that I wish someone, in a Friendly Fashion, pointed out something wrong to me.

And, I wish that I had the skill to "Bang Metal" like You do.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    I Ain't trying to start a Fight Bro. And there's been many a time, that I wish someone, in a Friendly Fashion, pointed out something wrong to me.

And, I wish that I had the skill to "Bang Metal" like You do.
    No hard feelings, i'll take any criticism given. I might cry for a minute or two, then i'll add it to my arsenal and do a better job on the next one. That was my goal when I started posting in WOP and man has it changed my work, for the better. You're over by Cincinnati aren't you? There's a heck of a deal on a pack rat I want, if you really want to make it up to me you can pick it up and meet me halfway
    "If common sense was so common, everyone would have it."

Post Likes
    No hard feelings, i'll take any criticism given. I might cry for a minute or two, then i'll add it to my arsenal and do a better job on the next one. That was my goal when I started posting in WOP and man has it changed my work, for the better. You're over by Cincinnati aren't you? There's a heck of a deal on a pack rat I want, if you really want to make it up to me you can pick it up and meet me halfway
    Cool,cuz' I wasn't trying to Offend.

I'm actually about 54 miles East of Cinti., & what is a pack rat?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123