Post Likes

Brand new unused Digi-cool AK900 available for sale

I recently got into a facilities role dealing with more chiller stuff and find I dont really have a need for my back up ak900's This set has never been hooked up to any unit, comes in the hard case, temperature clamps, instructions. I did put a battery in to test it and it works fine, then took battery out for storage. I'd be willing to sell it two different ways. Option one is exactly how I purchased it as described above and I paid 400 for it. Id sell it that way for 400 plus actual shipping inside of usa.
    Or I have that plus a new set of yellow jacket 5' ball valve hose in the case with it that I sell the entire works for 500 shipped to your door inside the lower 48. Outside of that would need to include shipping. My email address is in my profile feel free to email me for pictures of it. Like I said it has never been placed into use yet, still has screen protector and thread protectors on it. If anyone has a nice sherman stalker manifold they'd like to throw in as partial trade i'd be willing to work something out there,
    Thanks, Jason Hollerbush

Post Likes
    Im interested.... can you email me some pics? Is this the original Ak9000 or is it a UEI ak9000?

Post Likes
    As far as I can tell the original ak900 and the one from uei are the exact same thing. Only difference Is the one is marked uei and one marked digicool. Otherwise they are identical. I can send pics but you would have to email me directly. My email is in my profile.

Post Likes
    Do you still have any available of digi cool AK900