Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    I was gonna say the some thing.. are they better than 14 passes deep? That could make a leak search near impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And cleaning if your not on top of it regularly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    The copper "U" bends of the old coil have the copper tubing running horizontal. Is that normal?

Post Likes
    There are no air filters the FPI is fairly low. The old coil was fairly clean. Not sure about the new coils ubends being vertical just gave the supplier all the specs and measurements. My other question was is a 3/8 liquid line big enough. I wasn't there for this start up but I would be curious of the superheat for that coil.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitz View Post
    Looks like it is indeed the propionic acid. The following was the conclusion of a study from the Journal of Brazilian Chemical society. If I knew exactly what it meant I would have been a chemist. All I know is it dosnt like CU.

"From the results obtained here, the deterioration of copper in presence of propionic acid vapors can be explained through the following mechanism: The first oxide layer that covers the surface of copper and which is instantly formed is cuprite (Cu2O). This compound, in presence of adsorbed water is oxidized to tenorite (CuO) simultaneously with pH increase. The hydration of the tenorite layer induces the formation of a hydroxide such as CuO.xH2O. As the pollutant level increased in the atmosphere, a basic propionate of the type Cu(OH)x(CH3CH2COO)2-x is formed. Higher concentrations of propionic acid in the atmosphere acidify further the monolayers and a new compound Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate Cu(CH3CH2COO)2•H 2O begins to precipitate at low pH. This is the main constituent of the green olive soluble patina formed under these conditions."

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
    what is SM-G920R4 exactly ?

Post Likes
    Samsung S9

Post Likes
    I mean s6 I've since upgraded

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123