Post Likes

The Liberal stance on illegal immigration

uh...9 years ago:

Post Likes
    The democrats want open borders and illegals to vote because they have figured out they can bribe them for their votes. The dems have gone so far astray that is the only way they can get power and keep it. They could care less what damage it does to the country.

Post Likes
    This^

Post Likes
    Name:  Send More.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  187.0 KB

Post Likes
    It's far worse than that to me. What you say is true but worse is what the Democrat's position on open borders and criminal invaders does To Democrats.

The Democrats substantially lured black people to the idea that they were their best bastion against the evil oppressive business-types who are Republicans.

Which was the same line they used on working class white people earlier.

Now the Democrats are for gays, and all their variants, illegal foreigners, and hispanics. OK. But what does that do to impress their traditional base: working class white people and black people in general? Answer: nothing. In fact; the opposite. Both groups see that what the Democrats now embrace is counterproductive to them. And Hispanics are a largely insular group.

So where is the wide Democrat Base? Answer: hurt or horrified, fragmented, disillusioned, and fleeing. Are Democrats blind to their own effects? Or am I completely delusional?

PHM
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    The democrats want open borders and illegals to vote because they have figured out they can bribe them for their votes. The dems have gone so far astray that is the only way they can get power and keep it. They could care less what damage it does to the country.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    It's far worse than that to me. What you say is true but worse is what the Democrat's position on open borders and criminal invaders does To Democrats.

The Democrats substantially lured black people to the idea that they were their best bastion against the evil oppressive business-types who are Republicans.

Which was the same line they used on working class white people earlier.

Now the Democrats are for gays, and all their variants, illegal foreigners, and hispanics. OK. But what does that do to impress their traditional base: working class white people and black people in general? Answer: nothing. In fact; the opposite. Both groups see that what the Democrats now embrace is counterproductive to them. And Hispanics are a largely insular group.

So where is the wide Democrat Base? Answer: hurt or horrified, fragmented, disillusioned, and fleeing. Are Democrats blind to their own effects? Or am I completely delusional?

PHM
    -----------
    We'll find out in three weeks. Stay tuned.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post

PHM
    -----------
    I have no faith the Democrat base can see the reality of what their party is.

Perhaps to do so would mean having to admit they have been lied to and used for decades.

They have been used and dropped like Professor Ford. And just like Professor Ford will never admit that fact, they can't either.