Thread: Introducing myself to the community

Post Likes

Introducing myself to the community

Howdy guys and gals. A little background info about me. Ive been mechanically inclined my whole life. In my teens i was into cars. Life took a couple turns here and there and since 2014 ive been in the hvac industry. Attendend 1 year of technical school. I got certified and got my epa license. My first job was for a mom and pops shop that only lasted 3 months because I didnt want to lie to people. Lol. Then i stepped foot into a strictly supermarket company. And it's been one hell of a rollercoaster. Ive been lurking this site since i first got in the trade. Ive learned so much from all you guys. I give you guys credit for being so dedicated. Because you guys know that the supermarket world is a lot of hours. Lol. Now i feel ive got some knowlegde under my belt and wont look like an idiot to you guys. I would like to become a really active member to this group. Hope you guys receive me well. Thankyou guys so much.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    Welcome aboard. Don't take the naysayers too seriously. Listen to them - because you never know where useful knowledge may come from - but never lose sight of the fact that you are already above somebody who is trying to pull you down.

Always do the right thing - you'll feel it in your gut when it's not - and remember that it is impossible for anyone to help too many people in this world.

PHM
    -------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminian View Post
    Howdy guys and gals. A little background info about me. Ive been mechanically inclined my whole life. In my teens i was into cars. Life took a couple turns here and there and since 2014 ive been in the hvac industry. Attendend 1 year of technical school. I got certified and got my epa license. My first job was for a mom and pops shop that only lasted 3 months because I didnt want to lie to people. Lol. Then i stepped foot into a strictly supermarket company. And it's been one hell of a rollercoaster. Ive been lurking this site since i first got in the trade. Ive learned so much from all you guys. I give you guys credit for being so dedicated. Because you guys know that the supermarket world is a lot of hours. Lol. Now i feel ive got some knowlegde under my belt and wont look like an idiot to you guys. I would like to become a really active member to this group. Hope you guys receive me well. Thankyou guys so much.

PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

3. Likes Jiminian liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thank you PHM. Your reply means alot to me. I cant thank you enough for just being you. Ive learned alot specifically from your posts. Hopefully ill get to your level sooner than later.

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    Another thing is this:

When you are done a job for someone ask yourself: Is this the best I can do? Could I have done this job any better?

And when you think the answer is Yes - then ask the question out loud, I mean it: say it out loud. And whether the answer you then hear is yes or no - the voice you will hear in your ear is the voice of God. In time you will move mountains. And it will come through your hands.
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in