Post Likes

Tri-Delta pressure switch ratings

Hey guys
    I'm not a homeowner. I'm a 313A refrigeration mechanic and G2 gas license holder (soon to be G1). I'm working on an older Clare gas furnace. The pressure switch is intermittently making and breaking. There is no rating listed on it so I can't even test it properly, nor can I replace it without knowing the proper rating. I'm running about -0.65" fairly steadily. I've internet searched for a cross reference manual with no luck. The furnace is in great shape and has been taken care of. Can anyone get me the rating or send me a cross reference manual? I'd gladly provide my info and license #'s privately.

Clare Brother
    M: CMD120NH4R
    S: 961105271

Pressure switch
    Tridelta Ind.
    FS6514-816
    016026 / 4096 / E

I appreciate any help. I realize this maybe should have been posted in the AOP section considering I'm not currently recognized as a professional by the forum. Please forgive me if so.

Post Likes
    No aop is for home owners if you are indeed a tech stay out of there. That being said Clare brothers was acquired by icp contact your local dealer and they can call research and see if any info or parts are available. Get your post count up and apply for pro, even if someone has this info your chances are slim because of diy and homeowners visiting this site good luck
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Thanks Crazzy
    I contacted my local ICP wholesaler. My sales rep exhausted all his sources. Funny thing is, he even quoted something that he read from "hvactalk"! I had previously read it the night before. It was from a thread where someone else created, asking for the exact same information for another Tridelta pressure switch. The wholesalers sometimes use this site for research!
    I contacted Honeywell who bought out Tridelta Industries, the manufacturer of the pressure switch. I spent 20 minutes on the phone while someone diligently searched for specs or a cross reference...no luck there either.

Post Likes
    I’m sure you seen the few on eBay not my first choice but depending on the customer I may do it. Only other idea would pickup universal and set it with my manometer to allow the customer time to replace it again depending on the customer. Only other shot maybe a co out off Chicago i think called nueco they have a pretty good magic wand if they can’t help all bets are off good luck.

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crazzycajun View Post
    I’m sure you seen the few on eBay not my first choice but depending on the customer I may do it. Only other idea would pickup universal and set it with my manometer to allow the customer time to replace it again depending on the customer. Only other shot maybe a co out off Chicago i think called nueco they have a pretty good magic wand if they can’t help all bets are off good luck.
    FYI, Neuco's website is down and they are currently in the process of moving to a larger facility about 30 miles west of their current location.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    You can also see if Cleveland Controls has a cross reference
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    FYI, Neuco's website is down and they are currently in the process of moving to a larger facility about 30 miles west of their current location.
    forgot about them being in your back yard thanks for the info