Post Likes

Niagara N4 Alarms configuration reset

I've created a page so that the tech's can review a group of rooms current conditions. They can then tab over to the next page and shut the out of range high/low alarms algorithm off while they are working on it. Problem is they don't always re-inable the alarms. Is there a way to put a time limited reset on it?

Post Likes
    The thought is that after a given time, say 6 hours, they should have it fixed and the alarms will automatically be re-inabled.

Post Likes
    I'm assuming you're using a button on your graphic to a point that disables alarming. Instead of selecting the point as your ORD, expand the point and select the "Override" property. Add a note instructing the tech to select an override duration needed for repairs to be completed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I agree that using the override facility, with only a timed override available, is the way to go. Unfortunately I still can't recall how to limit the override options for the user.
    But if we've understood how you're doing it, you could add a delay to off into your logic so that it switches your Disable command off after your set time.

Post Likes
    Assuming its a boolean writable point, you can add a max override facet to limit how long. If you linked right to the alarm extension inhibit, don't think you have any way to put a limit on it.

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...ide-time-in-ax
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/