Post Likes

Searching for a ooold wiring diagram from Trane

Hello all, I am wondering if anyone can direct me to a wiring diagram for a Trane SAHB unit. Yes, SAHB! Circa 1977-79. 20 ton unit, no electric heat.SAHB20040E00F21DA0UT. I have 3 of these with Honeywell 24 VDC! controls and the diagrams(the door diagrams are long rotted off.)start with 2304-0592,0594,0761,0763A,0765 and 0770. I am going to of course replace these units next year but I have to get them thru the upcoming winter and I need some advice as to how I go about going to 24 VAC for the controls? I have reheats in the supply side ductwork that have the Honeywell 24 volt motorized 3 ways on them.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Davison Harvey View Post
    Hello all, I am wondering if anyone can direct me to a wiring diagram for a Trane SAHB unit.
    These general "OPEN" forums on this site do not allow us to post wiring diagrams, or go into detail of troubleshooting or wiring of HVAC electrical systems.

Sorry we could not be of more assistance.

If you are having them replaced next year, I would have the contractor you are going to work with on the replacement systems, get the diagrams from Trane, and bandage this system up so you can get another year out of it.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.