Post Likes

Seimens - Building Automations - TEC's using 2267

First off thank you for you time.

Secondly I'm looking for the application guide for 2267 im using 540-506 TEC's. I think it's form number 145-873

Also I'm trying to immerse myself in the interconnecting web of points to better understand how the points are connected and how the raw data is converted into useable substance.

Lastly is there any open source software available to use to connect to the TEC's directly or a seimens part number for the software.

I ran into an intermittent seasonal issue with how the VFD on the air handler ramps to maintain a variable static pressure which only happens during the changing of the seasons. This creates an abnormally high velocity through the VAV boxes and because of the flaw in seimens engineering the static pressure differential calculation to CFM reads it as to much air. Causing the damper position to modulate towards the closed position thus reduces overall volume of air causing heating and cooling problems. Unfortunately the only noticeable thing you can see under extreme conditions is a failed volume reading that mimics a bad static pressure transducer. "Velocity is throwing it out of range" I am unable to find the raw static pressure reading from the Tec on the front end before it's calculated to CFM.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    2267_App.pdf

I have not seen any open source applications that mimic the functionality of WCIS. Since Siemens still uses and updates this product for use with their products I doubt any such project would be allowed to gain much traction.

Post Likes
    Is there anyone out there?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialTech View Post
    Is there anyone out there?

Gonna go ahead and say no.

Post Likes
    If you have a jace you can use the maxline FLN driver to access those, but it pretty much just gives you access to what the posted app guide shows for points. The FLN driver has a couple hour time demo feature so you can try before you buy.
    Scott Jalbert
    WebCTRL ninja
    AX and Smartstruxure newb

The S in IoT stands for Security

Post Likes
    Thanks Nick and Max.