Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    LOL

You can do that with A/C customers, but not the refer accounts.

No way you can get those 96.3% of refer customers to do their own PM's. At least where I live!

Quote Originally Posted by hvacskills View Post
    hear ya on that bro ..... talk about a frog in a slow boiling pot of water .....

OP, get good and pick and chose your customers, insist they do preventive maintenance
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    LOL

You can do that with A/C customers, but not the refer accounts.

No way you can get those 96.3% of refer customers to do their own PM's. At least where I live!
    oh, me do PM on their equipment

Post Likes
    In my experience most Walk ins are 134a or 404A depending on the application. One of the hospitals I work at has a rack with 8 compressors feeding their walk ins, under counter prep refers and the morgue body rack. That has about 4 different refrigerants as each compressor is its own separate circuit going into two big condenser coils with 4 circuits each. Its actually fairly simple once you look at it for a bout 15 minutes to an hour.

You should be able to get by with 404A and 134a on your truck. some of the more uncommon ones like 507 or 408 you could get by with not stocking unless one of your accounts uses it. On my truck I have 1 just each of 22, 410A, 134a, 407C, 404A, and Mo99. I only have the MO99 because it was left over from a job and I just havent gotten rid of it. I should as company wide we moved away from drop ins and moved to using 407C if we are doing a compressor change out, otherwise we just put 22 back in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12