Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Home inspectors can do 'destructive testing' if they choose to. Not that big of a deal.

Like my house. The inspector pushed on the shower wall near the plumbing and the wall caved in due to unseen rot. Or like the roof eaves, they can poke holes where termites have made it their home.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    That's getting into a bit of a grey area and I wouldn't want the liability of ruining some ones shower. I mean, if the sale stops there who has to fix the new hole? Yikkass
    When it comes to the manometer testing of inlet and manifold gas pressures and these things. I would try to stay away from it unless I was a properly trained, licensed and qualified person.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTurkey View Post
    That's getting into a bit of a grey area and I wouldn't want the liability of ruining some ones shower. I mean, if the sale stops there who has to fix the new hole? Yikkass
    When it comes to the manometer testing of inlet and manifold gas pressures and these things. I would try to stay away from it unless I was a properly trained, licensed and qualified person.
    Doesn't matter if the sale goes through or not, the homeowner pays for the repair before the sale is finalized. Monies usually come out of the escrow.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12