Thread: Montigo.

Post Likes

Montigo.

Anyone have a source for replacement parts? I just need a Pilot orifice. My local supplier wants to sell me the entire setup,$$$. Propane,and it's my own,not a Customer's. I've cleaned it in the past,but I don't use it much&shut the pilot off,so it gets clogged up regularly. Thanks.

Post Likes
    If you can get me the model and serial # I'll see what I can dig up.

Post Likes
    Who's pilot assembly is it out of? I would send you a link to where you could order some popular ones from but I'm not allowed yet. I don't want to ruffle the site boss's feathers.

Post Likes
    M#B34DR2 S#2-030312-106187. I had a Co worker who did a lot of Propane,get me a couple different pilots a few years back and one matched up,but he no longer works with us.So any information anyone comes up is helpful. I got the present one cleaned up enough to heat the Thermocouple&thermopile,but the flame is still a little wacky. Never had much luck with those little needle like orifice cleaners,always break.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC/R 19 View Post
    M#B34DR2 S#2-030312-106187. I had a Co worker who did a lot of Propane,get me a couple different pilots a few years back and one matched up,but he no longer works with us.So any information anyone comes up is helpful. I got the present one cleaned up enough to heat the Thermocouple&thermopile,but the flame is still a little wacky. Never had much luck with those little needle like orifice cleaners,always break.
    Alright I'll check with my guy on Monday and see if I have any better luck.

Post Likes
    Thanks!!!

Post Likes
    Got my guy searching he couldn't find the part in the system but he doesn't see any reason why it shouldn't be available. I told him it wasn't urgent so he promised to have an answer for me one way or the other this week.

Post Likes
    Awesome. I remember my old source had a catalog of parts,not exactly manufacturer original,but close enough. They were cheap,but had a minimum. But he needed some stuff anyway. I got to find that book,it was common among Propane and or gas techs I believe.