Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need training

Post Likes
    Also just to clarify what you said, Carrier offers 2 different control systems, the BACnet Open controls and the CCN controls. Both can be brought into an i-Vu system.

Post Likes
    One other thing, if you're a Carrier dealer you should be able to order the software for the open controls which is less than 1/10th the cost of NSTV. Look for CIV-OPNTOOLS which will give you all the software for programming and graphic setup of the Open controls line. You don't get the cable to connect to controllers, but you can build canned graphics and programs in Equipment Builder, modify and build programs from scratch in SNAP and the same for graphics in Viewbuilder. Lots of good help files in there as well.
    The USBTKIT has all the software and the cable and it's roughly 1/2 the cost of NTSV. Email me if you want more info.

Post Likes
    I eventually want to learn open controls and I-vu. But I'm still trying to wrap my head around the CCN, VVT, and premierlink stuff first. Because that's what we have in the field currently.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmb3 View Post
    I've been checking out the Phil Zito stuff out. Very interesting.
    He's active on the forum here and I've listened to his podcast. Seems like a great start. See if the company will cover the cost!
    Scott Jalbert
    WebCTRL ninja
    AX and Smartstruxure newb

The S in IoT stands for Security

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12