Post Likes

Anybody have a pellet grill/smoker?

I grill most every day of the year. I've heard great things about the pellet grills but am having a hard time getting over the high cost. I'm also over having to continually replace propane regulators and burners. I currently have a Weber Kettle which I use for burgers, brats, dogs,etc. I also have a Char Broil Big Easy infrared cooker for chicken, ribs, pork roasts etc. I've just started the parts replacing process on it now that its 2 years old. Seems that's all I can get from a propane grill or smoker of any brand.

The one I am looking at is here https://youtu.be/fulJLYgsfSw

Any other recommendations?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Don’t have a pellet grill but if I grilled anymore I could sell the stove. Look at Yoder, rec tec, Louisiana grill. If you want your head to explode with info here’s some info https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/fo...-smokers.3141/
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    I don’t have a pellet grill, I do have a Weber kettle and you can do a lot more than just burgers and dogs on it. Yesterday I smoked pastrami on it for 8 hours.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Likes
    A lot of people brag about the Weber kettle if I find one on sale it’s mine and will possibly add the vortex to it nice looking q by the way
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    I have a Green Mountain Grill, the Danial Boone. It works great as a smoker, I have not tried burgers or steaks on it yet. I don't know that it has the heat for those to get the sear you want. I have used it for ribs, pulled pork, and pizza to name a few. the best pizza I have ever made as well as some buns to go along with the pulled pork. The pizza and breads really don't have that smoke flavor but there is just something "extra" in the flavor. I like the control on it as you can set it from 150 to 500 in 5 degree increments and it stays there. The lower the temp the more smoke the higher the temp less smoke. I got the non WiFi model so you need to check on it to see how things are cooking but it comes with a probe to show what the food temp is also.