Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Explaining the Left

This series of articles are an interesting read. Some of us knew much of this already. I doubt any on the Left side of the aisle have considered these realities. Leftists don't deal in realities. This first link is to part 4 of the series, as it really strikes a chord given the circus that is the Kavanaugh nomination.

It also demonstrates the stark differences outlining the difference between the Left and Conservatism, and the superior moral high ground the Left believes justifies their acts.

It doesn't.

PRAGER: Explaining The Left, Part IV: Leftist Contempt For Middle-Class Values

Post Likes
    And the rest of the series, parts 1, 2 & 3. Part 4 was posted today, so there may be subsequent articles in the coming days/weeks:

PRAGER: Explaining American Leftists, Part I

PRAGER: Explaining The Left: Part II

PRAGER: Explaining The Left, Part III: Leftism As Secular Religion

Post Likes
    A perfect example of the insanely warped perspective of the Leftist. This video is an excerpt from a 2012 episode from 'The View'.

Whoopie Goldberg explaining that Roman Polanski child rape wasn't legitimate rape

For those of you who aren't familiar with the Polanski case:

Roman Polanski Facts

Hollywood loves him, but he fled the country in 1978 to avoid child rape charges (multiple counts). He has never returned to the U.S.

Unbelievably, Polanski was awarded an oscar in 2003 (to wild approval and applause). Of course, he couldn't attend, since he is still a fugitive. His award was accepted on his behalf by Harrison Ford:

Polanski wins oscar

Post Likes

Explaining the Left

Good read.

I think this picture speaks as thousand words (all of which corroborate the authors point).

These white Dorks with two or three cool black guys are blocking traffic. Why? A cop killed a knife weilding maniac. That cop was just sent to prison, but these fools are blocking traffic anyway.

Notice the triggered douches have all locked arms, except for the two black guys (who can at least see how incredibly douchy that is).

They all have questions- why is it that spiderman can just shoot the bad guy with a web and string him to a garbage can, but the police won't do that? Why didn't they just shoot the knife out of his hand? Why is it that they were even bothering this nice man? Why are Nazi's, who Target black guys in the middle of the road with knives, allowed to be police? Why is our country so much worse then all the other countries probably are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guinness for strength

Post Likes
    This is why it is futile to try and rationalize with a leftist. As Rush said, you simple must keep them from power.

Post Likes
    Many, maybe most, people have forgotten how to think, or are just to lazy.

I got involved in a post on Facebook the other day. It was the most amazing thing. If you take your age and add the year you were born it comes up to 2018. Surprise!!. The post went on to say it only happens in 2018 and would only happen again in 1000 years. It happens every year, it's how you figure your age! Yet these people thought this was so cool. They were upset with me for breaking the mysterious code. Go figure.

Post Likes
    ^ Ha!

Post Likes
    Well, with one caveat, you will need to already have had your birthday earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Many, maybe most, people have forgotten how to think, or are just to lazy.

I got involved in a post on Facebook the other day. It was the most amazing thing. If you take your age and add the year you were born it comes up to 2018. Surprise!!. The post went on to say it only happens in 2018 and would only happen again in 1000 years. It happens every year, it's how you figure your age! Yet these people thought this was so cool. They were upset with me for breaking the mysterious code. Go figure.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    I have heard it said:
    If you want to upset a conservative, tell them a lie.
    If you want to upset a liberal, tell them the truth.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

10. Likes B_roche liked this post.
    Post Likes
    ^ This should be on a plaque outside the US Senate.

Post Likes
    How about this:

Voters need to hold polecats accountable...

NOBODY else will...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Well, with one caveat, you will need to already have had your birthday earlier in the year.
    Oh, there you go being all smart on us! Making rules and such!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by B_roche View Post
    Good read.

I think this picture speaks as thousand words (all of which corroborate the authors point).

These white Dorks with two or three cool black guys are blocking traffic. Why? A cop killed a knife weilding maniac. That cop was just sent to prison, but these fools are blocking traffic anyway.

Notice the triggered douches have all locked arms, except for the two black guys (who can at least see how incredibly douchy that is).

They all have questions- why is it that spiderman can just shoot the bad guy with a web and string him to a garbage can, but the police won't do that? Why didn't they just shoot the knife out of his hand? Why is it that they were even bothering this nice man? Why are Nazi's, who Target black guys in the middle of the road with knives, allowed to be police? Why is our country so much worse then all the other countries probably are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As three-year-olds do, close eyes and yell. Yeah, that gets some points.... I ignored it when my kids were young, I can do it now.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast