Hi All,

I just had a new linear gas direct vent fireplace (Fireplace-X 4415 HO) that has been converted to run on LP. The fireplace will not stay lit and "ghosts out" after a few seconds. The mfg is now saying that I should not expect normal operation until the outside temp gets down to 65 deg. Everything setting wise including gas pressures at the manifold has been triple checked by both the fireplace store I bought it from and the gas contractor that installed the unit. This operating limitation based on environmental conditions is apparently new to them as well and not in any of the documentation. Anyone have similar issues or knowledge of operating a gas fireplace during hot days. Not that I need to use it on a hot day - just trying verify that it works since it was just installed.

-Doug