Post Likes

Man, 81, arrested for allegedly trying to buy 8-year-old girl from mother for $200K

Man, I just dont see why in the world we just dont kill someone like this. 2 women have witnessed his act..... have it on camera....

If he is left free to roam the streets the next time he might just grab a kid instead of offering to buy her.

Police should pick someone up like this..... take em out to the dump..... give em about a 10 foot head start running and then fill em full of lead.

Or... cut their damn head off...... lol

Of course... dont want to do this immediately..... take them to jail and put them in a straight jacket then tell them that on say... thursday morning... we are coming in to behead you........ lol Give a couple of days to think about the end that is screaming toward them like a freight train..

Have some ****ing priest or minister on hand to say some prayer about letting the Lord save him if he so wishes..... make it kosher.... then waste that mother ******.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hellmut...orida-walmart/
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    I know that there are many clever, interesting, exciting people. But such articles just kill the belief in this.

Post Likes
    Bad case of dementia?

PoPo might want to check his basement or crawl space for recently disturbed earth/concrete!

Post Likes
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

5. Likes shellkamp liked this post
    Post Likes
    Here is the guy. I was going to post that there is no way that guy has $200k lying around. But then I remembered what coolperfect looks like. Actually, there is a resemblance. Wonder if this guy has moobs too?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

7. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    I just dont know why we cant kill people like this immediately. He wont go to jail for too long..... might even just get months in jail... and then he is free......

If you look at most... if not all child murderers or those convicted of crimes against children..... they always seem to have a history of abusing kids..... molesting them.. stalking them..... Many of them sent to jail for a few months... then released.. then a few years later..... sentenced to jail for a few months or years... then released.....

Nip it in the bud....... its the only logical thing to do.

Take him out to the dump... put a big bore rifle to the back of his head...... give him 2 minutes to try and convince his maker to save him..... then pull the trigger.... then... just in case he some how survives..... have a bulldozer cover him up real quick...... lol

"Yea, he's dead. Im positive"... "Get that bulldozer over here, NOW !!!!"

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    This reminds me of that time that I lost faith in humanity.

Oh wait...
    "Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." ― Bertrand Russell

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Here is the guy. I was going to post that there is no way that guy has $200k lying around. But then I remembered what coolperfect looks like. Actually, there is a resemblance. Wonder if this guy has moobs too?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Even if he had $200 grand, I doubt the 81 yr old nut could get it up with an erector set. The story is incomprehensible. I guess stranger things can happen.

Surly corn can find something else even more vile and disgusting than this crap. Well maybe not but I'm sure he is trying. Geez. Give us a break. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

11. Likes Brian8383 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Two men tried to abduct several children in washington county here today...... 2 guys... one time they were in a purple car and another time a black suv..... trying to get kids to get in their car... think they actually tried to grab one kid.

Hope some kids daddy finds them before piggy does..... that way we can just be done with them instead of sending them down the legal road and releasing them from jail in 2 weeks.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Even if he had $200 grand, I doubt the 81 yr old nut could get it up with an erector set. The story is incomprehensible. I guess stranger things can happen.

Surly corn can find something else even more vile and disgusting than this crap. Well maybe not but I'm sure he is trying. Geez. Give us a break. Thank you very much
    May be a serial killer... or just some nut wanting to kill a kid for some reason. Whatever the reason...... anything short of death for this guy..... is going to only endanger more children.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Pathetic. Kill him.