Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    That and that she and her DR she works for wont get the fat kick back BIG PHAMA gives them for prescribeing them

Post Likes
    Drugs & Alcohol have always been around, but, ..... Not to this degree.

Ever since the 1960s/ 70s, America, ... In My Belief, has gone through a Major Cultural & Moral Upheaval.

Dugs & Alcohol became Popular, & accepted within all levels of Society, & it didn't matter whether You drove a Mercedes, or hitch-hiked.

The need to fill a "Mental/Spiritual" void within one's self, as well as the desire to withdraw from this world, have been causes for getting in to drugs, & heavy Alcoholism.

And of course, in the beginning, there's the "Peer Pressure", as well as the desire to get a "Rush"/ Thrill.

Judging from the Success rate of the American Government, in abolishing the Drug Trade, ..... This Major Problem is only gong to rapidly multiply.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    I distinctly remember one of Trumps campaign remarks was getting rid of the drug dealers … I wonder if hes doing things behind closed doors the public ismt supposed to know about , you know , they have to be careful for fear the drug dealers will change their way of doing things and mess up the investigations

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    I distinctly remember one of Trumps campaign remarks was getting rid of the drug dealers … I wonder if hes doing things behind closed doors the public ismt supposed to know about , you know , they have to be careful for fear the drug dealers will change their way of doing things and mess up the investigations
    Legalizing pot is going to be the beginning of getting rid of the drug dealers...or at least redistributing their profits to the U.S. government.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Legalizing pot is going to be the beginning of getting rid of the drug dealers...or at least redistributing their profits to the U.S. government.
    Is there a difference?

Post Likes
    I blame shitty families. The breakdown of of the family unit and women raising children on their own is going to be the death of America. Children, especially boys, need strong, positive, masculine role models. End of story.

My grandsons father(or should I say worthless piece of crap sperm donor) is on H. He portrays himself as a tough guy but he's a *****ass punk. He blames my daughter for his drug usage as does his piece of shit mother who, by the way, raised him on her own. I don't blame her, it's the cards she was dealt...or at least the draw she was stuck with because she's a shitty card player.

Unfortunately, we Americans are so used to treating/masking symptoms that we don't address the root of the problem.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    I blame shitty families. The breakdown of of the family unit and women raising children on their own is going to be the death of America. Children, especially boys, need strong, positive, masculine role models. End of story.

My grandsons father(or should I say worthless piece of crap sperm donor) is on H. He portrays himself as a tough guy but he's a *****ass punk. He blames my daughter for his drug usage as does his piece of shit mother who, by the way, raised him on her own. I don't blame her, it's the cards she was dealt...or at least the draw she was stuck with because she's a shitty card player.

Unfortunately, we Americans are so used to treating/masking symptoms that we don't address the root of the problem.
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    My "Modified Like Button" >>>>
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Is there a difference?

Truthfully Pec?

NO.

Post Likes

AMEN!!!

Post Likes
    Well , hes been saying he needs money for child support , so I tried using him today , installing the drains on a walkin freezer and cooler , I told him the job pays 250 , figured id be nice , he said great , he had a errand to run and hed be there 2pm

3 pm I called him , got voice mail

4 pm I went to start the job and I texted him , bring your ass

7 pm im done , hes nowhere to be found , and yes , his butt is Fired !

Post Likes
    Well , hes been saying he needs money for child support , so I tried using him today , installing the drains on a walkin freezer and cooler , I told him the job pays 250 , figured id be nice , he said great , he had a errand to run and hed be there 2pm

3 pm I called him , got voice mail

4 pm I went to start the job and I texted him , bring your ass

7 pm im done , hes nowhere to be found , and yes , his butt is Fired !
    You tried. That’s all you can do.

When he wants to get clean support him until then he’s on his own!

Post Likes
    Technically, I have a broken back. From High school football. Went into construction after that. Got into this trade because it looked interesting and physically easy, LOL on the easy part.

Have been asked a few times what I want, after confiding to the doctor I've tried/experimented with just about everything recreationlly, and tell them I want the minimum. Don't want to get a tolerance at this young age. Been working out so far.

Regarding addiction, as has been said, you need a reason to quit. I was a party animal in my teens and shortly after. Then I saw the guys I was partying with who were ten years my senior, and they were living in trash. That was my epiphany moment.

That was the moment I realized I needed to get out of the drug culture. One reason I went to a trade school 1000 miles away, so I could not have immediate contact with my druggie friends.

You'll never go or stay straight until you have something to live for. Me, I wanted to buy a house. And a new car. That was my motivation to stay straight and continue on when things got difficult.

Snapperhead, that epiphany moment for me came in the early 20's, so it is still possible for your nephew. If you want to get involved, I would recommend asking the simple question: What do you have to live for?

If he has no answer, tell him you can't help him. Then just sit there and look at him. Let the moments pass. Then. TELL HIM he needs a reason to live. He HAS to find a reason to live. Tell him you will only support him for his reason to live.

Those who enable him are not helping him.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast