Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829303132 LastLast
    Post Likes
    A junkie would sell their own Mother for a fix.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    This shit eats at my soul. The dad entitlement mentality has been exploited. There are plenty of fathers who deserve to see their kids and I truly feel bad for those that don't. But, every case shouldn't be every case. I went thru this bullshit 20 years ago with my own son. I spent 30k out of my own pocket trying to get custody of my son. Didn't work out in my favor but to this day he has nothing to do with his mother.
    My daughter is not my blood but she has been my daughter for 24 years. I love her to death but I'd throw her to the wolves to make sure that my little guy gets what he deserves. He doesn't deserve this. If I could take him away from all this BS I would do it in a heartbeat.
    In your state does a Grandparent have any way to get custody away from both of these 2 ? I feal your pain as I am a GrtGrandfather but Me & my Wife , kids, & grandkids pretty much live in Beaver Cleaverville so haven't been thru anything like this.

Post Likes
    If Both parents are on drugs im sure the kids can get taken by the state and handed to grandparents

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy1949 View Post
    In your state does a Grandparent have any way to get custody away from both of these 2 ? I feal your pain as I am a GrtGrandfather but Me & my Wife , kids, & grandkids pretty much live in Beaver Cleaverville so haven't been thru anything like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    If Both parents are on drugs im sure the kids can get taken by the state and handed to grandparents
    I think you misunderstood me. My daughter is fine. She's doing the best she can being a single mother and she doesn't drink or use drugs. I just get upset because she's an emotional wreck over all this stuff and sometimes it gets the best of her and yells at the kid because of his father. The kid doesn't deserve it and that bothers me. The older I get the less patience I have with the entire situation and wish I could just get him away from all this.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    and you cant even use the ol "lets go huntin" since the dumb ass Vice President Dick Cheney ruined it for all of us

6. Likes 2sac liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I think you misunderstood me. My daughter is fine. She's doing the best she can being a single mother and she doesn't drink or use drugs. I just get upset because she's an emotional wreck over all this stuff and sometimes it gets the best of her and yells at the kid because of his father. The kid doesn't deserve it and that bothers me. The older I get the less patience I have with the entire situation and wish I could just get him away from all this.
    Good friend of mine, known him 30 years. Carrier tech is in the same situation the difference his daughter and dad are hooked. Retired for 5 years and now a grandparent and primary care person. NYS gave him and his wife full custody. Its not something we / He planned on but as he's said better then the options.

Hang in there 2sac, were with you

Post Likes
    Anyway you can give him the Chinese Virus?
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Anyway you can give him the Chinese Virus?
    He was released early from prison because of it. He's a non violent criminal and did 14 days of a 55 day sentence

Post Likes
    He was released early from prison because of it. He's a non violent criminal and did 14 days of a 55 day sentence
    In NY there letting them all go.
    Bail Reform BS
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...law-wont-work/

Post Likes
    In California, they don't even arrest the criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    In California, they don't even arrest the criminals.
    But your still allowed to own Guns for Self Defense!

Post Likes
    I was hoping he had underlying issues, and could go meet God sooner rather than later.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Which makes no sense, and I'm not talking from a legal standpoint. They quarantined the cruise ships out at sea and once they docked, quarantined the same individuals in military barracks to prevent the potential spread of the virus to the general public. The wise thing to do is put the prison on lockdown for 6 weeks and allot some of the medical supplies that are being distributed to the hospitals, to the prison infirmary. As we have seen in multiple videos, the only way the virus is spread is thru contact and then thru mucus membranes. Confine everyone to their cells. Prison staff will deliver meals and reading materials, and they'll get thru it. By releasing prisoners, everyone of them is now at risk to catching the virus and then becoming a carrier.

We can continue the CV-19 discussion in another thread rather than this one.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829303132 LastLast