Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 161920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Does he like to hunt ? It might be time to invite that dude on a little hunting trip...
    My daughter has an interview with the state today or tomorrow about his failure to pay child support. I'm not sure how it works but I guess he will get X amount of days to pay support or have a warrant for his arrest. I told her I hope he becomes Bubba's *****
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Dad,

I just got a "404 Not Found", for that Link:

Not Found

The requested URL /vbb/showthread...tc-PLEASE-READ was not found on this server.
    works for me

Post Likes
    I've seen that too 2sac.

I Believe that as Our so called "Leaders" cast off more of Our Values & Laws,.... America will eventually allow many of the "Out-lawed Drugs" to become legal. Many Cities, including Cincinatti, Ohio already have "Needle exchange Programs", where the "User" can bring in used needle, & exchange it for a new needle, without being arrested.
    Those that initiated this program, publicly stated that this program is to "Prevent the spread of AIDS".

Myself, .... I see two problems, .... Our (Cough! Gag!) "Leaders" have endorsed, supported, & protect an "Un-natural Lifestyle" that frankly trashes Our Judaeo-Christian Heritage, and, ..... Little by Little, they are encouraging, promoting the "Culture of Drugs/ Addiction".

Our Nation, is Internally Rotting Away, as it Burns, & Falls apart, yet,
    ..... "Our Illustrious Leaders" keep Assuring Us, that "It's All Good!", or soon will be.

The ballot initiative is to decriminalize "mushrooms" and not legalize them. There is a big difference there and it is only an initiative which only takes app 5000 signatures I believe.

As far as your so called Judeo Christian values are concerned is it against them to improve the health of a segment of the community and people that come into contact with them? Is it against your Judeo Christian values to slow the spread of Hep B, C and Aids? Is it against your Judeo Christian values to have a program that is more likely for an addict to enter a treatment program? Not to mention that it does all of that with a great savings to tax payers and the health industry.

You mention that the addicts are not arrested. Maybe things would be better if everyone who ever used illegal drugs were arrested or do your values only allow for the people you want to be arrested are arrested?
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    The ballot initiative is to decriminalize "mushrooms" and not legalize them. There is a big difference there and it is only an initiative which only takes app 5000 signatures I believe.

As far as your so called Judeo Christian values are concerned is it against them to improve the health of a segment of the community and people that come into contact with them? Is it against your Judeo Christian values to slow the spread of Hep B, C and Aids? Is it against your Judeo Christian values to have a program that is more likely for an addict to enter a treatment program? Not to mention that it does all of that with a great savings to tax payers and the health industry.

You mention that the addicts are not arrested. Maybe things would be better if everyone who ever used illegal drugs were arrested or do your values only allow for the people you want to be arrested are arrested?

I'm all about taking Herbs for Health,
    ... But not about them being legalized, as another means to escape from Reality via "Tripping".

I've not seen any Studies, where the "Sacred Shroom" has been proven to cure any ailment, let alone Hep B,C, & Aids.

Provide the verifiable Clinical studies proving how successful the "Shrooms" have been in Curing the above Pagey.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Post Likes

I'm all about taking Herbs for Health,
    ... But not about them being legalized, as another means to escape from Reality via "Tripping".

I've not seen any Studies, where the "Sacred Shroom" has been proven to cure any ailment, let alone Hep B,C, & Aids.

Provide the verifiable Clinical studies proving how successful the "Shrooms" have been in Curing the above Pagey.
    Sorry for the confusion, the only part I meant to reference the mushrooms was the first sentence the rest was about the needle exchange program you brought up. The studies are easily found if one is able to search. If you are unable, too tired or not driven enough to do so I will happily provide them. I would like for you to first answer my question that you brought up about arresting people for illegal drug use.

Post Likes
    Page,

Needle exchange programs will not Cure the Drug Epidemic, nor the Aids Epidemic. Period.

And, ... whether I respond, or not, .....You posting whatever, judging from Your past posts, ... will not make it True.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Post Likes
    Page,

Needle exchange programs will not Cure the Drug Epidemic, nor the Aids Epidemic. Period.

And, ... whether I respond, or not, .....You posting whatever, judging from Your past posts, ... will not make it True.
    I never used the word cure.

Just another example of you not answering questions about something YOU brought up.

Funny you talked about others escaping from reality when your post has nothing to do with reality.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Allowing them to overdose and die works even better
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes

There have been many Studies/Polls/Doctrines, put out by many groups, ... Presented to the Sheeple, as Absolute Truth.

Many of those "Studies/Polls/ Doctrines" have proven to be "Fabrications" that were influenced by the Powers that Be.

Asbestos was alleged to be the safest insulation available.

Hillary Clinton was, without any problem, sure to beat The Twitter-in-Chief.

Islam is presented to the World as "Peaceful".

Bamercare was to be "Affordable".

And You, somehow present yourself as being Intelligent.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Allowing them to overdose and die works even better

Post Likes

There have been many Studies/Polls/Doctrines, put out by many groups, ... Presented to the Sheeple, as Absolute Truth.

Many of those "Studies/Polls/ Doctrines" have proven to be "Fabrications" that were influenced by the Powers that Be.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes

There are some religious books out there looked at by some as absolute truth...

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 161920212223242526272829303132 LastLast