Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    The last time was a couple months ago. My daughter was at the paternal grandmothers house. He showed up to get money from his mother. My daughter said something smart to him, he threw a bottle of water at her while she was holding the baby and took off.
    Does he like to hunt ? It might be time to invite that dude on a little hunting trip...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    Does he like to hunt ? It might be time to invite that dude on a little hunting trip...
    the idea is good, but can they be trusted with an implement of destruction?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    the idea is good, but can they be trusted with an implement of destruction?
    I think snapper was gonna forget to give his hunting partner live rounds, and maybe dress him like a buck, and probably bring a shovel with him.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

4. Likes lions_lair, HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Unfortunately no.
    He has a pistol if he hasn't hocked it. I bought cameras for the outside of the house. I don't trust him and who knows what he is capable of doing when he is high. He knows I have guns and I don't need him breaking in and stealing them, or worse.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    I've found that some do well on buprenorphine. It's isn't cheap though.

Post Likes
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    I think snapper was gonna forget to give his hunting partner live rounds, and maybe dress him like a buck, and probably bring a shovel with him.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    15. Avatar, Signatures and Location

Using your Avatar, Signature or Location for ARP (America-Religion-Politics) soap-boxing or grandstanding is against the site rules. Only our Professional Members may advertise in the Signature area. Our Administration/Moderation team will remove any violation. Further information can be seen here.

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...tc-PLEASE-READ
    Dad,

I just got a "404 Not Found", for that Link:

Not Found

The requested URL /vbb/showthread...tc-PLEASE-READ was not found on this server.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Take him "Snipe Hunting", & tell him that "Snipe" forage en mass around the Sacred "'shrooms".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Take him "Snipe Hunting", & tell him that "Snipe" forage en mass around the Sacred "'shrooms".
    Speaking of shrooms, I just saw that people are pushing for legalization in Colorado
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    And it does.

The New Rules are understood.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Speaking of shrooms, I just saw that people are pushing for legalization in Colorado
    I've seen that too 2sac.

I Believe that as Our so called "Leaders" cast off more of Our Values & Laws,.... America will eventually allow many of the "Out-lawed Drugs" to become legal. Many Cities, including Cincinatti, Ohio already have "Needle exchange Programs", where the "User" can bring in used needle, & exchange it for a new needle, without being arrested.
    Those that initiated this program, publicly stated that this program is to "Prevent the spread of AIDS".

Myself, .... I see two problems, .... Our (Cough! Gag!) "Leaders" have endorsed, supported, & protect an "Un-natural Lifestyle" that frankly trashes Our Judaeo-Christian Heritage, and, ..... Little by Little, they are encouraging, promoting the "Culture of Drugs/ Addiction".

Our Nation, is Internally Rotting Away, as it Burns, & Falls apart, yet,
    ..... "Our Illustrious Leaders" keep Assuring Us, that "It's All Good!", or soon will be.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast