Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I don't own these yet and I've almost never read of anybody using Snap on but I read on the Snap-On site that the inside of the pliers-- I can't think what you call it but where it's textured, is machined, not stamped.

Post Likes
    These are my favorite long nose pliers from knipex

Straight
    https://chadstoolbox.com/knipex-28-7...ssembly-pliers

Bend nose
    https://chadstoolbox.com/knipex-28-7...sembly-pliers/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRCON8 View Post
    i believe Klein its much better then Knipex
    Klein makes some great tools but Knipex quality is unsurpassed hands down. I also have concluded from many purchases and comparison of tools that German hand tools/test instrument are almost always superior to most”American Made” tool manufacturers.

Irwin rebrands NWS pliers (german) as their own. (NWS is lower end German tools compared to knipex)

Professional Auto Mechanics buy Knipex off Snap-on trucks because Snap-on can buy Knipex tool company like they did with Bahco. Knipex is family owned and not a publically traded company.

Post Likes
    Klein pump.pliers rebranded NWS brand. They don't make their own...

https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/...d.php?t=229404

Post Likes
    Knipex is universally well liked for certain as far as I know, for whatever that's worth-- I just like tools and read about them a lot.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1959 View Post
    Knipex is universally well liked for certain as far as I know, for whatever that's worth-- I just like tools and read about them a lot.
    I'm the same way, except I do buy them if they help make my job easier. I'm just a tool addict. I’m always researching brands, innovations and finding those unbeatable prices.

Post Likes
    Thank you. Yeah, getting a deal is half of it.

Post Likes
    i don't like knipex long nose pliers, just don't feel good in my hand

Post Likes
    I’m really digging my Klein all purpose pliers.. the pair without the spring. It’s needle nose with stripper, cutter, and crimper. Great pliers! Even bought the southwire version to compare, while not bad they just aren’t the same. Keep eyeing those Knipex ones though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by StarTechVoyager View Post
    I’m really digging my Klein all purpose pliers.. the pair without the spring. It’s needle nose with stripper, cutter, and crimper. Great pliers! Even bought the southwire version to compare, while not bad they just aren’t the same. Keep eyeing those Knipex ones though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I'm liking mine. I'm assuming your talking about the same one that I posted a picture of above.

I actually bought the bigger ones with the spring first but they are kinda big and overdone. Plus I wanted a needle nose verses the standard pliers end. Here is a picture of the first ones I got. They sit in my truck now and the needle nose version is in my tool bag.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

11. Likes StarTechVoyager liked this post.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12