Post Likes

Confused Bibb syrup lines

We have several coke syrup products in our institution. And we need to shut down some of our outlets (restaurant) during slow down season. This beverage stations are not in service for several days or weeks sometimes. And we turn off the beverage stations. The problem that we are encountering its that the syrup lines will get clogged at the Lancer head mixing valve. Does anyone have the same problem?, Should we implement a program to sanitized/flush the lines in a scheduled program to avoid this type of problem? Its the sugar crystallization the reason of this blockage? or because the cooling system at the water baths are off and this will create the blockage (crystallization)? Will this be the reason? Or just because there is no flow?

Post Likes
    cut out an empty bag in box connector , attach that to soda lines and submerge in sanitized bucket, at dispenser tower you run dispenser until sanitized water comes out. hope that helps you
    Sent from the van with the a/c on.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turtleman View Post
    cut out an empty bag in box connector , attach that to soda lines and submerge in sanitized bucket, at dispenser tower you run dispenser until sanitized water comes out. hope that helps you
    And clean/ sanitize the equipment on a REGULAR Basis.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

N'awlins Dawlin' USA and Palmares Costa Rica
    Post Likes
    at $80 / five gallon bib, we call Coke out for their service guys to clean and sanitize before seasonal shutdown.

Your contract and mileage may vary.

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davejohnsonnola View Post
    at $80 / five gallon bib, we call Coke out for their service guys to clean and sanitize before seasonal shutdown.

Your contract and mileage may vary.
    I thought of you when I saw this post. Glad you chimed in.
    ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

N'awlins Dawlin' USA and Palmares Costa Rica
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ECtofix View Post
    I thought of you when I saw this post. Glad you chimed in.
    I'm honored to even be on your radar!

Between opening up two new satellite OTB/Video Poker parlors and my boss's admin leaving, I've been pushing pencils and keyboards a lot more than I care to.

Post Likes
    Thanks guys for your input.