Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLAM!

Post Likes
    But that didn’t answer my question.
    What’s listed MOP on those units?
    I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work. - Thomas Edison

Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    If you are working as a licensed contractor you could conceivably apply for pro membership on the site.

Depending upon your background and experience you could use the link below in my signature area that says "how to become a pro member."
    I should clarify my position so we're all on the same page. I only worked on 1 businesses AC's (and my own of course). The building owner is my best friend and I have worked for him for 16 years. I do everything to keep his business and home running from septic systems to well systems and everything in between. When it comes to HVAC work I know my limitations. If it concerns the freon system we call in a licensed contractor with much distress. Every AC contractor has tried to pull punches on us. The one company that has a trustworthy technician keeps him so busy it's a month waiting list just to get him.

I don't know why the HVAC companies (at least in the Dallas area) seem to be run like used car sales lots. Even the AC radio ads here warn you of the scam other AC companies try to run on you. So, in answer to your question I am not licensed, but do extreme quality work.

As a last side note I am sure that 95% or better of the folks on this site are REPUTABLE. But every one knows that this industry has more than its share of undesirables. (at least in our experience in the Dallas area). Those folks are only out to scam folks, they are not for the betterment of the industry so joining a site like this goes against their grain, so to speak. This will probably be my last post so cheers to all

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=rider77;25567635]But that didn’t answer my question.
    What’s listed MOP on those units?[/QUO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12