Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    Are you sure that wasn't something you experienced little hands corn?
    Daniels reported that on some occasions she wouldnt have even know Trump was there but for the sack of money, some of it russian, and the McDonalds food wrappers he left behind at the foot of the bed.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    You are showing that conservative pattern of not joining facts together because they don't fit your narrative. The facts were that Gore's team was offered info and they didn't use it. Even if they thought it was a trap that means they still stopped to question the offer and still turned it over to the FBI. Trump's people were offered help and they leapt at the chance and then tried to explain it away because it wasn't what they thought they were getting which was illegal campaign help. By the way we don't know that Trump Jr didn't get what he was promised. The Trump campaign said they never met with any Russians. Then it was they met with Russians but it was about adoptions. Then it was "okay fine it was about the Clinton campaign but they didn't tell us anything". The initial point of the meeting was about getting dirt on the Clinton campaign which is exactly what Don Jr said and you can read it for yourself Here. It is only after the fact that he says the meeting turned out to only be about adoptions and not the illegal help he thought he would get.
    I stopped reading after the first stupid sentence.

Gore was offered stolen information and they were also worried it was a set up.

Gore and ANY ANY ANY ANY political campaign would meet with anyone who said the had dirt on their opponent. Dirt doesn't mean it's illegally obtained. Or even immorally obtained.

You really don't see that distinct difference? Seriously?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    You are showing that conservative pattern of not joining facts together because they don't fit your narrative. The facts were that Gore's team was offered info and they didn't use it. Even if they thought it was a trap that means they still stopped to question the offer and still turned it over to the FBI. Trump's people were offered help and they leapt at the chance and then tried to explain it away because it wasn't what they thought they were getting which was illegal campaign help. By the way we don't know that Trump Jr didn't get what he was promised. The Trump campaign said they never met with any Russians. Then it was they met with Russians but it was about adoptions. Then it was "okay fine it was about the Clinton campaign but they didn't tell us anything". The initial point of the meeting was about getting dirt on the Clinton campaign which is exactly what Don Jr said and you can read it for yourself Here. It is only after the fact that he says the meeting turned out to only be about adoptions and not the illegal help he thought he would get.
    You, soots are doing the same regarding the collusion hoax. Sit down and take a deep breath and think it through.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

The genius of the United States Constitution - when it frustrates the government, you know it is working. Truly, a timeless quote!

RIP Mr. Gizmo; end of watch 10/27/16. I will never forget this furball.

hvac_marc said "it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole."

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234