Post Likes

CPT TOOLS VIRUAL CONTROLLER

I've just got CPT Tools from easy I/o. I know there is a way to open a project without having a controller hooked up, but I cant figure it out. I would like to make some "generic" patterns and save them on my computer and don't have a controller I can use.

Post Likes
    When I get home I will let you know, I cant remember off the top of my head. I believe if you go to the start menu on your PC it is under sedona or cpt. You click on it and it opens a virtual device in a cmd window.

Post Likes
    Yes you can, you need Apps Tool provide by EasyIO too, you can simulate EasyIO controllers (FG, FS, FW)

Link:https://we.tl/t-TZqHJXbpbG

Post Likes
    awesome ! Thanks

Post Likes
    Hi,
    I am new here. This is the closest to an EasyIO thread.

I'm trying to deploy to EasyIO 30P but keep getting easyioCpt kit is missing and I have no idea where to get it.

Any help is appreciated!

Post Likes
    @amirno you need to go to the easy io dropbox account and you should be able to download the kits under sedona folders if remember correctly.

Post Likes
    Thanks @ControlsPAC. Resolved it after contacting support.

For other users, my problem was i created the logic and was trying to load it into the controller by trying to 'deploy' or 'full deploy'. Then an error message came up which says the kit 'easyioCpt' (graphics kit) was required to deploy.

Resolution was that I did not have to deploy at all, if a controller is connected, then the programming is live. "Deploy" or "Full deploy" is for deploying the graphics into the controller, which the 30P does not support anyway, so this step was unnecessary.