Post Likes

Commercial Chiller tech/contractor needed

Hello all, I am looking for an experienced licensed contractor or someone who works under another licensed contractor. I have a few commercial properties with York 80 ton chillers that I was the project manager and helped install. I went to school for advanced refrigeration and have experience myself, but i am in need of an expert who has experience in install and service. I have a few big jobs coming up on new properties and I currently have a crew who works for me. I would need the following.

1) You must be in the southern California area. Im in Riverside

2) I will pay you either a hourly contractor wage or an agreed job price and I need to purchase the chiller and other parts under your license at 10-20% above invoice.

3) I am the project manager as well as the boss on the job. I have a crew including two experienced plumbers who will run all the pvc chiller lines, set up the chiller pumps, ball valves, feeders, gauges, ect. I will still require your expertise on all of the above and will pay accordingly.

4) I want an easy going humble person with verified experience for long term projects and future service work. I have no desire to get my contractor license, but I do enjoy refrigeration.

Post Likes
    who are the customers?

I can give them pricing directly, then possibly hire you?

Post Likes
    I am the customer, I own the properties and also as stated I am the project manager on a few other big jobs coming up. I currently have two 2016 York 80 ton chillers that need service. Everything would be handled through me including payment which is negotiable. Basically I am not for hire, I came on this site to build a long term business relationship with a honest contractor who will work with me on purchasing parts, chillers, and service.

Post Likes
    Im not sure how to send a private message, but you can reach me at webhead22@hotmail.com. leave me a cell number

Post Likes
    Service brokers work similarly.

Sent using Tapatalk Pro

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by freeze22 View Post
    I am the customer, I own the properties and also as stated I am the project manager on a few other big jobs coming up. I currently have two 2016 York 80 ton chillers that need service. Everything would be handled through me including payment which is negotiable. Basically I am not for hire, I came on this site to build a long term business relationship with a honest contractor who will work with me on purchasing parts, chillers, and service.
    what were charged per hour by your previous service company?

Post Likes
    It was my friend who is a contractor, but is no longer in the area. After I finished my classes for advanced refrigeration he basically taught me everything I know. He only charged me 80-100 per hour and 10% for all equipment (small parts nothing at all) I purchased through US Air conditioning distributors and Goodman. I am not expecting that exact same deal. I want to speak with a few different contractors and make a decision, if your interested email me. webhead22@hotmail.com
    I will pay for experience and phone support as needed.

Post Likes
    Chiller techs are hard to find...but a "humble chiller tech" that's an oxymoron!
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    Chiller techs are hard to find...but a "humble chiller tech" that's an oxymoron!
    80 TR is quite small for a chiller, so a filter changer should be able to handle that

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by indy2000 View Post
    80 TR is quite small for a chiller, so a filter changer should be able to handle that
    ......a trained monkey could do it too
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    ......a trained monkey could do it too
    So your saying I'm capable, lol. Now I just need a trainer. Seriously none of you guys are interested in making some money to do service work?

Post Likes
    not interested in a pay cut.

Post Likes
    If you were really interested, then email me, leave your number and let's talk. I am a fair person and am willing to negotiate a rate with someone. Going back and forth isn't getting anyone anywere. I have an easy job for someone to sell parts and offer service.