Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Sparky05...I dont suppose you would know of anyone in the Pittsburgh area that could do just what you said, about treating and bleeding off water? Our oil supplier has the knowledge I think but hasnt gotten back to me. Im guessing too busy.

Post Likes
    Sorry, but I do not know anyone in that area, and as I have been out of that industry for quite a few years because of health issues, I do not know what to tell you, sorry!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    RSES Member.
    Mainstream Engineering Certified.
    HVAC/R PM Technician.
    410A, & GREEN HVAC/R Technician.
    Indoor Air Quality Master Technician.
    NATE Core.
    Working not as to please men but to the Glory of Christ my KING.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by peace20089 View Post
    Sparky05...I don’t suppose you would know of anyone in the Pittsburgh area that could do just what you said, about treating and bleeding off water? Our oil supplier has the knowledge I think but hasn’t gotten back to me. I’m guessing too busy.
    Find another oil supplier if you can't get the service you deserve. I doubt they're too busy, they probably haven't brought the techs in they layed off for the summer.
    It's a simple procedure and should be a part of your annual service it water is discovered in your fuel filter while being changed.
    Uh...Google it yourself!

Post Likes
    Had a fuel supplier back in Pa that was selling out and was delivering the last of his oil supply to his customers draining his tanks, much of what he delivered had water in it, had one customer that had a delivery and when I went to his no heat call, had to drain off over one gallon of water out of his tank, before I got clean oil. Problems could be from moisture created in your tank as well,as from your supplier!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    RSES Member.
    Mainstream Engineering Certified.
    HVAC/R PM Technician.
    410A, & GREEN HVAC/R Technician.
    Indoor Air Quality Master Technician.
    NATE Core.
    Working not as to please men but to the Glory of Christ my KING.

Post Likes
    I have the right guy for this, but hes got a full schedule right now. This oil supplier has been coming here for about 50 years, first the father and now his son. I trust them. They gave me the guy to call. I dont think they get much into maintaining tanks but this guy will tell them if theres a need for a new tank.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123