Post Likes

A/C Not Starting After Power Outage Recovery - Honeywell TrueZONE HZ432

Dealing with Florence in the Carolinas right now. Power was out on my Lennox heat pump for about 11 hours today. Power came back on and my Honeywell TrueZONE HZ432 shows all solid green lights for Zones 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Thermostats says it's cooling. Why won't this start back up? All my townhouse neighbors had no issues. I did the power disconnect and let it sit for 30 minutes. Still 4 green lights. Like it lost its memory or something. I know it usually has a mix of red and green lights on the board.

Thanks for any help.

Post Likes
    May have blown a fuse or transformer for the system. Typically, zoning boards are on their own transformer which might not have been affected.

Post Likes
    I've had them need to be reset. Turn the breaker off to the furnace for a minute or so see what happens. I had a house with 2 need that after a power glitch. I remember cuz the damn dog I petted most of the time I was there bit me as I was leaving

Post Likes
    Did you have wireless stats?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Thanks for the replies. Did not realize after taking the panel off there was an LCD screen. It noted a configuration error and the need to reconfigure. Neighbor helped walk through the basic manual configuration steps and got it started back up again.