Post Likes

Philadelphia PA Area

Hello to all,

I have been operating and maintaining commercial building HVAC equipment for about 5 years now. I am pretty handy with JCI controllers such as VMA1832's, VAV 111 boards, EP's, basic pneumatics. I really enjoy making Johnson Control programs then downloading them and installing them onto controllers and also troubleshooting them. I was wondering if anyone works at a facility where it is mostly ran by JCI equipment in the Philadelphia area ? Thanks !

Post Likes
    will you do side work for FX if so I can use some one to assist my techs to go beyond the first level, I am Metesys certified but very rusty.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound309check View Post
    will you do side work for FX if so I can use some one to assist my techs to go beyond the first level, I am Metesys certified but very rusty.
    Can you give me a better idea of what ypu are looking for and what type of controls work you do? Thanks.

Post Likes
    We are looking for a control tech with JCI background if you are open to relocate up north.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Please keep the Union-Non union out of this. The work would be as a back up for when a system goes down, routine maintenance or when we take over a contract and the last contractor messed the system up.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rmghvac View Post
    Please keep the Union-Non union out of this.
    No sure you you meant by that but the controls tech job opening with my employer is a full time union job. Perfect time to get one into the union and have a lifetime career with great wages,benefits, pension plan and retirement annuity.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    No sure you you meant by that but the controls tech job opening with my employer is a full time union job. Perfect time to get one into the union and have a lifetime career with great wages,benefits, pension plan and retirement annuity.
    I am looking to work for a in house controls shop in the Philadelphia area. For instance some colleges in the area have in house HVAC controls shops where they have control techs that are employees of that colllege or facilty.