Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I guess SC will experience a significant increase in the Undocumented Democrat population.
    Oh so true....and conservative business owners just love taking advantage of that cheap @$$ labor. Only downside is that it makes those same owners kind of wistful about the good old days of slavery.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Oh so true....and conservative business owners just love taking advantage of that cheap @$$ labor. Only downside is that it makes those same owners kind of wistful about the good old days of slavery.
    Nice try.

Post Likes
    The democraps will politicize this like everything else. They have played politics with other disasters to the point of blaming Trump for power grids that have been unreliable for years. Power grids that both democrats and republicans totally ignored until the democrats decided it was a good thing to use against Trump.
    Honesty in politics is obviously too much to expect but I would like to see honesty at least concerning disasters. What good does it do anyone to blame Trump for the terrible power grid in Porto Rico when any sane person can see he had nothing to do with it. How about addressing the situation and pulling together to fix it?
    It is no secret the US power grid isn't in the best shape so who is going to be the blame when it goes down? Better yet who is working on a solution? The liberals want to make it more friendly for alternate energy sources but I think it makes more sense to put it top shape first. I don't see movement in either party to do that.

Post Likes
    Storm aint even hit and here is Wayne... politicizing the thing...... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Thing is prob gonna be a cat one when hits the beach.... and looks like it may go more toward the south.

Hope we dont get no rain from it..... they were calling for 4-6 inches yesterday... for monday.... hope its nothing now.
    Great. Because by the "logic" of the left, that means Trump made the hurricane less intensive.

Stands to reason with what they were saying a couple days ago, right? If Trump was responsible for the growing intensity of the hurricane, he should be responsible for the storm petering out.

Liberal logic is fun.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    Storm aint even hit and here is Wayne... politicizing the thing...... lol
    Did you miss the first compost title a couple of days ago saying the storm was POTUS' fault because of his position on the climate hoax?

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    Did you miss the first compost title a couple of days ago saying the storm was POTUS' fault because of his position on the climate hoax?
    Evidently... I did... lol

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Evidently... I did... lol
    it was the other day when you were dreadfully wrong and sick!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

Post Likes
    Still sick.... fevers gone... headache gone..... but the coughing and hacking are still very much alive... Thought I might have a day or so to do something besides sitting around trying to catch my breath...... but... maybe tomorrow... or this weekend.

Anywho...... hurricane is churning up the coast now.......

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    takes a while to clear the clutter, especially if you are a smoker or in a dusty environment. Your body is all geared up and producing whites and mucous. Takes a while for the body to catch on......

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    sorry, I did not mean to introduce race into your illness.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    Corny, please don't post CNN links to this thread. This is a Fake News free thread!

Post Likes
    If this was a Fake News free thread, no one could post in it!
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast