Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 155558596061626364656667 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    History shows that the simplest explanation of a thing is usually closest to the truth.

Some Muslim extremists flew planes into buildings is what happened.

You like to compare this to Hitler and everything he got by with. He simply was charismatic and convincing and evil. Got himself a country and turned it into a police state and once he could control the flow of information he got by with anything. That's the simple explanation.

There was no free speech, no platforms where people could criticize their government. We have an amazing freedom of sharing information in the 21st century with large numbers of people so there is no way to compare this to Hitlers government. This is why we doubt your sanity, there is simply no comparisons between the USA and Germany of the 30s and 40s.

Do you know who Paul Craig Roberts is ?

And btw, what aircraft hit building seven ??

Heinzelmenncher.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    None GA. I don't really care for any Muslim country. Some I dislike a lot more than others.

Iran is at the very top of the list above all that's for sure.

For what's its worth Isreal over the history has been no friend of America IMHO.

They are indirectly responsible for the start of the chaos in the ME IMHO. I never expect the ME to ever have peace again in not only my lifetime but everyone on this forum.

I offer no solutions other than blow the **** out of Iran and get the hell out of Dodge. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much. Go Trump. 8
    Two things Glenn:

One: The Bible is clear that folks who favor Israel will find favor with God... and folks who dis-favor Israel will find dis-favor with God. So if one takes their Christian faith (and the Bible) seriously... then one does not have the option to dislike Israel.

Two: Israel carries water for the USA in the ME...
    WHO does the dirty work for the USA...and takes the blame???
    Israel!
    That way, we (the USA) can keep our scams going...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Israel doesn’t do jack shoot for the USA. We are nothing to them but a land full of men and women who can be called up to die for them one day... like we are to the Saudis.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Two things Glenn:

One: The Bible is clear that folks who favor Israel will find favor with God... and folks who dis-favor Israel will find dis-favor with God. So if one takes their Christian faith (and the Bible) seriously... then one does not have the option to dislike Israel.

Two: Israel carries water for the USA in the ME...
    WHO does the dirty work for the USA...and takes the blame???
    Israel!
    That way, we (the USA) can keep our scams going...
    And who wrote the bible, do you really believe that such God that you speak of, needs humans to tell us what God wants ??

What you call God cares less what you believe in, he already gave you life, what more do you expect ? The rest is up to us (you).

The evil in this world will make you believe your special, because you follow a human made religion, their religion, and since we have many, we will never be strong enough, they don't need to fight us, they will let us do it to each other, and keep us weak, so they can keep controlling us.

Will we ever learn, I don't know, but that's why I'm here to tell, its my mission.

That's why I'm still alive.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Roy... we have had that conversation repeatedly... and agreed to disagree.

GA was speaking to Christians that are serious about their faith and believe God wrote the Bible...
    Others just do not understand...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Do you know who Paul Craig Roberts is ?

And btw, what aircraft hit building seven ??

Heinzelmenncher.

Roy
    Roy...

You and I know that some folks cannot handle truth that is different from the mainstream...

IMO it is not worth trying to enlighten them...
    They simply cannot handle it...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    For the umpteenth time, one and only one 9/11 thread please!!!!!!!

8. Likes vin lashon, davidadavis liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Roy... we have had that conversation repeatedly... and agreed to disagree.

GA was speaking to Christians that are serious about their faith and believe God wrote the Bible...
    Others just do not understand...
    God doesn't need to write a book, that what is good (God), is already within you. How close that what is good within you, could it possibly be. Your obligation is to spread what is good towards others, for if they experience the good from you, it will inspire the same in them, and the world will get better, and we will have removed the evil that is attempting to control us.

And btw this is not some religious ideology, this is life.

Roy
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    God doesn't need to write a book, that what is good (God), is already within you. How close that what is good within you, could it possibly be. Your obligation is to spread what is good towards others, for if they experience the good from you, it will inspire the same in them, and the world will get better, and we will have removed the evil that is attempting to control us.

And btw this is not some religious ideology, this is life.

Roy
    Roy...

What you think is good and evil within you...
    Is what God told Adam and Eve to STAY AWAY FROM (the tree of the knowledge of good and evil)... but Eve rebelled... and all of us are affected.

What God says is righteous and un-righteous is different than what mankind thinks is good and evil...

However Roy...
    GA does not expect you to understand that...

So you have your answer...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    And who wrote the bible, do you really believe that such God that you speak of, needs humans to tell us what God wants ??

What you call God cares less what you believe in, he already gave you life, what more do you expect ? The rest is up to us (you).

The evil in this world will make you believe your special, because you follow a human made religion, their religion, and since we have many, we will never be strong enough, they don't need to fight us, they will let us do it to each other, and keep us weak, so they can keep controlling us.

Will we ever learn, I don't know, but that's why I'm here to tell, its my mission.

That's why I'm still alive.

Roy
    But how do you (being human) know this about God?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    The present middle eastern 'countries' were largely created out of the remnants of the Ottoman Empire by the Brits, mostly notably; Lord Kitchener, very Specifically to group people who hate each other into the same country - to create constant strife within the countries. This was done so that a small country like Britain could maintain both it's land-route to India, And it's ready access to ME oil, without the potential for the Russians or the Germans blocking their way. Without stable countries in the ME - Russia and Germany would have no one to make lasting treaties with.

"It is my opinion that "A Jewish Homeland" was fairly far from the actual motivation of a "Substantial Friendly Military 'Base' in that area.

When I listen to the Palestinian side of the story I tend to think they are more correct. Picture this:

A large and powerful country shows up and says: We are taking Oregon. We have this book which says that our God promised it to us - so it's really ours.

All fifty states then say: Wait a minute! The Oregonians have been living on this land a long time - it's Their Land. We don't use that book you reference. Our book says God promised US this land.

Off you - we have tanks, we are taking it, and we're keeping it.

Question: So how pissed off would every American be over that? Hmmm . . . maybe as pissed off as the arabs are about Israel? <g>

PHM
    ------
    I Disagree with the "Palestinian Version " Poodle.

Not only the Scriptures, but Secular History, & even Archeological Findings, confirm that the House of Yudah/ the "Jews", were living there until Rome dispersed most of them in 130 A.D., & prior to that even historical records show that the "Jews" were favored by Alexander the Great, & spared from Destruction, when the Temple Priests met him, & showed him the Prophesy of Danial that spoke of him arising to power & conquering a great deal of the M.E.

Before Alexander's time, ... The Scriptures, & Persian, & Babylonian/Chaldean records speak of the "Jews"having a Kingdom there in the land of Israel/Yisrael, & of their being defeated & enslaved by the King of Babylon.

Before Babylon's time, The Scriptures & Assyrian, as well as Syrian records, speak of both the "House of Israel/Yisrael" being defeated, & carried off in to Slavery by the Assyrian Kings, & never to return, ....as well as the House of Judah/Yudah being besieged by the Assyrians.

And, ... The Scriptures & Historical records, as well as Archeological Findings go back even further in time.

The Palestinians, could hold on to the slimmest thread of hope, by claiming that they are the "Philistines", who were conquered by the 13 Physical tribes of the Children of Yisrael, but, ... That is not what they base their claim to the land upon.

The Palestinian claim to the land of Israel/Yisrael, is "rooted in" Islam, & Islam did not exist until approximately 428 AD.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Let me rephrase my 6:08 post.

Didn’t they see Israeli Jews dancing in the street after 911 ?

And... I think it was a rooftop... maybe a street.

Will do some googling when I get to a pc.
    Yes they did Corny,as well as Muslims who were dancing & Cheering.

But, the Five "Jews" were arrested, & held for approximately 60 days, & then sent back to Israel. Many reports state that they were members of the Mossad.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    You disagreeing with it doesn't invalidate it.

The Arab peoples lived there for thousands of years before the Bible was written. They don't care what some book that is not important to them says about why they should willingly surrender their ancestral land to others.

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    I Disagree with the "Palestinian Version " Poodle.

Not only the Scriptures, but Secular History, & even Archeological Findings, confirm that the House of Yudah/ the "Jews", were living there until Rome dispersed most of them in 130 A.D., & prior to that even historical records show that the "Jews" were favored by Alexander the Great, & spared from Destruction, when the Temple Priests met him, & showed him the Prophesy of Danial that spoke of him arising to power & conquering a great deal of the M.E.

Before Alexander's time, ... The Scriptures, & Persian, & Babylonian/Chaldean records speak of the "Jews"having a Kingdom there in the land of Israel/Yisrael, & of their being defeated & enslaved by the King of Babylon.

Before Babylon's time, The Scriptures & Assyrian, as well as Syrian records, speak of both the "House of Israel/Yisrael" being defeated, & carried off in to Slavery by the Assyrian Kings, & never to return, ....as well as the House of Judah/Yudah being besieged by the Assyrians.

And, ... The Scriptures & Historical records, as well as Archeological Findings go back even further in time.

The Palestinians, could hold on to the slimmest thread of hope, by claiming that they are the "Philistines", who were conquered by the 13 Physical tribes of the Children of Yisrael, but, ... That is not what they base their claim to the land upon.

The Palestinian claim to the land of Israel/Yisrael, is "rooted in" Islam, & Islam did not exist until approximately 428 AD.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 155558596061626364656667 LastLast