Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 118 to 130 of 243
  1. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,478
    Post Likes
    Tonya always had coconut cracking thighs....and she's got funny looking boobies. She did some porno film at some point.

  2. #119
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,334
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    I support the players right to kneel in protest and even I think this was a dumb choice. But maybe they simply thought it would get lots of attention (it has and will), and that the extra free advertisement from all the fuss would outweigh any customers they lose.
    You have employees. Would you support their right to make a political spectacle in front of your customers before every job?

    I'm pretty sure you would make them stop at the threat of losing their job.

    Yeah........ I'm sure if it.

  3. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,334
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    GEEZ...You're under the impression I agree with him or think he was right.
    My point was, no one ever cared about what the players did during the national anthem before this. It was hardly even shown. Taking a knee is a stupid way to try to get a point across that has nothing to do with the national anthem. It wasn't a problem until people made it a problem.
    Does anyone know the NFL's official policy regarding what to do for the national anthem before the media made a big deal out of him? There really wasn't one.
    Standing for a song doesn't make you a patriot (or not a patriot), just like mumbling thru a church service doesn't make you a good christian).
    We have real problems in the country/world. This one hardly deserves anyone's time.
    People are pointing out that you do not have first amendment rights at your work place.

    What would your employer do if the first thing you did at the beginning of a job was state or do things that would insult 3/4 or more of his/her customers?

    And everyone needs to remember he started this controversy by wearing socks with cops depicted as pigs.

    Also, you are wrong that no one cared what they were doing before the controversy. Many, myself included, love that display of patriotism.

  4. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,116
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    You have employees. Would you support their right to make a political spectacle in front of your customers before every job?

    I'm pretty sure you would make them stop at the threat of losing their job.

    Yeah........ I'm sure if it.
    Do you support entertainment companies forcing their employees to engage in compulsory displays of patriotism?

    Not only are you guys whiners on this topic, but you are also hypocrites. You don't want players broadcasting political messages at game time, but you're more than happy to see a nationwide program of compulsory patriotism institutionalized by private sports companies....just because it fits your collectivist world view. Problem is, fellas, this nation was designed to be the land of the free, not the land of collectivist conformists.

    Open your eyes already, mandatory demonstrations of patriotism have nothing to do with the putting on of a pro sports event, nor with the job requirements of the athletes hired to participate. The politicization of sports didn't start with recent cases of athletes protesting; it started many, many decades ago, when a collectivist 'Prove your Patriotism' mentality was subtly infused into sports, and many other areas of American culture.

  5. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bridgeton, MO, 'burb of St. Louis, Mo
    Posts
    7,557
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Do you support entertainment companies forcing their employees to engage in compulsory displays of patriotism?

    Not only are you guys whiners on this topic, but you are also hypocrites. You don't want players broadcasting political messages at game time, but you're more than happy to see a nationwide program of compulsory patriotism institutionalized by private sports companies....just because it fits your collectivist world view. Problem is, fellas, this nation was designed to be the land of the free, not the land of collectivist conformists.

    Open your eyes already, mandatory demonstrations of patriotism have nothing to do with the putting on of a pro sports event, nor with the job requirements of the athletes hired to participate. The politicization of sports didn't start with recent cases of athletes protesting; it started many, many decades ago, when a collectivist 'Prove your Patriotism' mentality was subtly infused into sports, and many other areas of American culture.
    you know, mm, if more than fifty percent showed their displeasure at this tradition, it would stop. How does it feel to be one of the few detractors that probably didn't buy a ticket anyway. It must be lonely, knowing we don't care about your feelings.....


    If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!


    Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

    "And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

    "it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

    “Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

  6. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
  7. #123
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    25,715
    Post Likes
    Again you lack wisdom.

    Sorry, you do this again and again.




    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Do you support entertainment companies forcing their employees to engage in compulsory displays of patriotism?

    Not only are you guys whiners on this topic, but you are also hypocrites. You don't want players broadcasting political messages at game time, but you're more than happy to see a nationwide program of compulsory patriotism institutionalized by private sports companies....just because it fits your collectivist world view. Problem is, fellas, this nation was designed to be the land of the free, not the land of collectivist conformists.

    Open your eyes already, mandatory demonstrations of patriotism have nothing to do with the putting on of a pro sports event, nor with the job requirements of the athletes hired to participate. The politicization of sports didn't start with recent cases of athletes protesting; it started many, many decades ago, when a collectivist 'Prove your Patriotism' mentality was subtly infused into sports, and many other areas of American culture.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  8. Likes Brian8383 liked this post.
  9. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,116
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Again you lack wisdom.

    Sorry, you do this again and again.
    Men who claim wisdom never have it. I've been listening to and reading the words of wise men all my life, and I hate to break it to you: you don't fit the mold.

    But please, feel free to keep pretending you're an internet sage.

  10. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,334
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Do you support entertainment companies forcing their employees to engage in compulsory displays of patriotism?

    Not only are you guys whiners on this topic, but you are also hypocrites. You don't want players broadcasting political messages at game time, but you're more than happy to see a nationwide program of compulsory patriotism institutionalized by private sports companies....just because it fits your collectivist world view. Problem is, fellas, this nation was designed to be the land of the free, not the land of collectivist conformists.

    Open your eyes already, mandatory demonstrations of patriotism have nothing to do with the putting on of a pro sports event, nor with the job requirements of the athletes hired to participate. The politicization of sports didn't start with recent cases of athletes protesting; it started many, many decades ago, when a collectivist 'Prove your Patriotism' mentality was subtly infused into sports, and many other areas of American culture.
    This is the best you got?

    But yes. That's the land I want to be in. A land where we respect the flag, country and those that sacrificed to give and preserve m those gifts for us. And one way we show that respect is standing during the National Anthem at the beginning of a sporting event.

    But more importantly...... A place where the majority who think exactly like what I wrote above aren't pressured into not voicing our opinions. Opinions like calling shitheads like Kapernic a shithead. The power the minority twerps in this country have is sickening. That includes the media.

    The National Anthem before sporting events is a beautiful tradition loved by the majority. If you and your thin wristed friends don't like it, shut the "F" up and deal with it.

    I need guys like you to think about this point. It's important and something you guys probably never thought about due to your self centeredness. I have to deal with shit all day long from you guys. You people offend me every day and except for venting here, I deal with it. Sometimes voicing my opinion politely. Has that ever crossed your mind?

    And on top of all of that, let's not forget that Kapernic is wrong. Minorities are not being targeted by police. All the stats prove this.



    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  11. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,334
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    you know, mm, if more than fifty percent showed their displeasure at this tradition, it would stop. How does it feel to be one of the few detractors that probably didn't buy a ticket anyway. It must be lonely, knowing we don't care about your feelings.....
    Exactly

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  12. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,334
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Again you lack wisdom.

    Sorry, you do this again and again.
    Exactly.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  13. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,334
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Men who claim wisdom never have it. I've been listening to and reading the words of wise men all my life, and I hate to break it to you: you don't fit the mold.

    But please, feel free to keep pretending you're an internet sage.
    Im pretty sure he said you lack wisdom. He didn't mention anything about his wisdom.

    You response to something he didn't say kind of proves his point. Doesn't it? LOL.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  14. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    napping on the couch
    Posts
    13,334
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Im pretty sure he said you lack wisdom. He didn't mention anything about his wisdom.

    You response to something he didn't say kind of proves his point. Doesn't it? LOL.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    And by the way. You do that often. Criticizing people for things they actually didn't say. Really. It happens OFTEN. I've called you out on it several times, but there are dozens of times I haven't. It's a definite pattern for you. Why do you do that? You should self reflect on the reason why. It's a character flaw.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)


    “What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

  15. #130
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    25,715
    Post Likes
    You have proven to be a troll, looking for an argument. That's what gets you a hard on.

    Sorry, I'm not your guy.


    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Men who claim wisdom never have it. I've been listening to and reading the words of wise men all my life, and I hate to break it to you: you don't fit the mold.

    But please, feel free to keep pretending you're an internet sage.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •