Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    6th post

Post Likes
    7th

Post Likes
    8th

Post Likes
    BEST REFRIGERATION "GENERIC" DTFD WIRING SCHEMATIC I'VE SEEN: (Most installations schematics will differ in some way. Again, this is GENERIC, but really good!)

https://player.slideplayer.com/77/12...s/slide_38.jpg

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by byenzer View Post
    BEST REFRIGERATION "GENERIC" DTFD WIRING SCHEMATIC I'VE SEEN: (Most installations schematics will differ in some way. Again, this is GENERIC, but really good!)

https://player.slideplayer.com/77/12...s/slide_38.jpg
    That I have to Agree

@Icemeister this belongs in the Educational Section!

Post Likes
    Don't over-think this thing. The next time wait until the following day before checking. Any that are actually defective will be obvious by then.

I have a warm start freezer that they then load densely packed 125º liquid product into before starting the condensing units. The evaporator fans sometimes cycled for days before finally staying on. <g> I finally jumped out the coil temperature stats as they really don't apply in that application.

BTW: The entire point of temp based time delay on the evap. fans is to avoid introducing the defrost heat into the box - following a defrost cycle. AND to avoid putting any residual moisture remaining on the evaporator into the freezer itself. So the refrigeration starts, the evap. fans stay off, and the warm evaporator is cooled to below freezing. The defrost heat is removed and any residual moisture is captured as frost - BEFORE the evaporator fans are allowed to start.

PHM
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by 3.14 View Post
    Yes, they are all mounted in the electrical compartments clipped to suction side tubing. They are all in the same spot and appear to be factory installed.

Definitely understand that they are temp operated.... I honestly haven’t looked at what the temp is as I’m waiting.... I just hate walking away without seeing the fans on.

I realize there could be a lot of variables and a ballpark time may not be realistic.... but, lol.... does 45 minutes seem excessive..... or have you seen them take an hour or two?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    That I have to Agree

10-4

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    That I have to Agree

Done...

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...7#post25595507

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    👍

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123