Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    Thanks, bud. I appreciate that. I thought it was, but wasnt sure from the cropped picture.

Be aware, too, that IT Robb has stated that the site wont be optimized for explorer in the future. That means it's going to work less and less properly as time goes on.
    You mean we should use Firefox or Chrome for best use? I have Chrome and can't use like on it but don't have Firefox. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    I use firefox. 56.0 - 64 bit because I HATE the new square tabs. and also because some of my add-ons havent been updated yet. I posted a permanent fix to the security issue on firefox above. just have to re-enable it after IT here fixes their issues.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

This is a screen shot of what it looks like at the bottom of my screen. Click on "Show all content" then you can click on the "like this post" button and the "like" will show up. Thank you very much
    Maybe I will try Explorer.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Lots off good advice in a recent post I made and 1 hilarious meme that need liked maybe I’ll try one of these tricks out.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    here's where i clicked on mine for a temporary by-page override.

Attachment 802797
    Yeah, that works here too. But really...I have to disable security to like a post?

Any update on the "fix"?

Post Likes
    I use Firefox because I can make it more secure than other browsers. IE is the worst. I hope they get this Like issue fixed!

Post Likes
    I'm wary of disabling anything, cuz' of getting "Hacked" last year, & I use the updated Firefox.

I still can't get my "Like Button" to work, yet I've seen where several posters have made "Likes", even today.

Is the Software Issue selective, in how it's affecting people, due to what Browser they're using?

Or even worse, ... Could it have something to do with Marc's Ladder & "Hawg"?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    I'm wary of disabling anything, cuz' of getting "Hacked" last year, & I use the updated Firefox.

I still can't get my "Like Button" to work, yet I've seen where several posters have made "Likes", even today.

Is the Software Issue selective, in how it's affecting people, due to what Browser they're using?

Read HVAC_Marc's posts on the first page. You have to disable FF privacy security to 'like' a post. It'll work then, but I would re-enable it after you 'like'. It's easy to do.

Post Likes

10. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Yeah, that works here too. But really...I have to disable security to like a post?

Any update on the "fix"?
    You gotta understand, there NO security needed for a site like this. Even your password... Who cares if someone gets your password? Just reset it or have Dad reset it. A few spam/hate posts from your account isnt exactly going to be a site breaker here. Plus, what hacker is going to care about your capacitor comments?

IT Robb is working on it but he's had some other non-site related issues that take precedence, per Dad.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post

You can disable the security on a per page basis, or entirely, like I did. Tapatalk Likes work fine. It's not a browser or platform problem.

It's not a ladder or hawg problem.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Read HVAC_Marc's posts on the first page. You have to disable FF privacy security to 'like' a post. It'll work then, but I would re-enable it after you 'like'. It's easy to do.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

14. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Guys... this will be fixed soon enough. Recommend everyone sit tight.
    I get Fat when I sit for to long Dad.

But Yes Sir! I understand.

I'll just Devote My Energy to Marc's Bright, Shiny, & "Unused Ladder", & the possibility that he's spreading some Ancient Disease across America, by not Washing His "Hawg Turd" Contaminated Hands"

It's "All Good!", Kinda Sorta.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast