+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cannot click 'Likes' on iPad

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    I'm wary of disabling anything, cuz' of getting "Hacked" last year, & I use the updated Firefox.

I still can't get my "Like Button" to work, yet I've seen where several posters have made "Likes", even today.

Is the Software Issue selective, in how it's affecting people, due to what Browser they're using?

Or even worse, ... Could it have something to do with Marc's Ladder & "Hawg"?
    Read HVAC_Marc's posts on the first page. You have to disable FF privacy security to 'like' a post. It'll work then, but I would re-enable it after you 'like'. It's easy to do.

Post Likes

3. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Yeah, that works here too. But really...I have to disable security to like a post?

Any update on the "fix"?
    You gotta understand, there NO security needed for a site like this. Even your password... Who cares if someone gets your password? Just reset it or have Dad reset it. A few spam/hate posts from your account isnt exactly going to be a site breaker here. Plus, what hacker is going to care about your capacitor comments?

IT Robb is working on it but he's had some other non-site related issues that take precedence, per Dad.
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes
    I'm wary of disabling anything, cuz' of getting "Hacked" last year, & I use the updated Firefox.

I still can't get my "Like Button" to work, yet I've seen where several posters have made "Likes", even today.

Is the Software Issue selective, in how it's affecting people, due to what Browser they're using?

Or even worse, ... Could it have something to do with Marc's Ladder & "Hawg"?
    You can disable the security on a per page basis, or entirely, like I did. Tapatalk Likes work fine. It's not a browser or platform problem.

It's not a ladder or hawg problem.
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Read HVAC_Marc's posts on the first page. You have to disable FF privacy security to 'like' a post. It'll work then, but I would re-enable it after you 'like'. It's easy to do.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

7. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Guys... this will be fixed soon enough. Recommend everyone sit tight.
    I get Fat when I sit for to long Dad.

But Yes Sir! I understand.

I'll just Devote My Energy to Marc's Bright, Shiny, & "Unused Ladder", & the possibility that he's spreading some Ancient Disease across America, by not Washing His "Hawg Turd" Contaminated Hands"

It's "All Good!", Kinda Sorta.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    You can disable the security on a per page basis, or entirely, like I did. Tapatalk Likes work fine. It's not a browser or platform problem.

It's not a ladder or hawg problem.

MeThinks that there is a Conspiracy Brewing over Th' Ladder & "Hawg Turds" Bro.

Post Likes
    I get Fat when I sit for to long Dad.

But Yes Sir! I understand.

I'll just Devote My Energy to Marc's Bright, Shiny, & "Unused Ladder", & the possibility that he's spreading some Ancient Disease across America, by not Washing His "Hawg Turd" Contaminated Hands"

It's "All Good!", Kinda Sorta.
    You're already fat! You should have seen the cage yesterday. Almost needed a ladder to get in and navigate the turds...
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes
    I kinda sorta tried that stuff above.

Didn't work for me, still no can like.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

12. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Hope IT Rob can work his personal issues so he can come back here and pat our fanny. Because it feels so good when he pats our fanny.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Hope IT Rob can work his personal issues so he can come back here and pat our fanny. Because it feels so good when he pats our fanny.
    Doesn't that border on sexual harassment?
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Post Likes
    You're already fat! You should have seen the cage yesterday. Almost needed a ladder to get in and navigate the turds...

And the New Modified "Like" >>>>

16. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes

And the New Modified "Like" >>>>

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    And I'll Call Yer "Modified Like", BBeerme, & Raise it

Post Likes
    And I'll Call Yer "Modified Like", BBeerme, & Raise it

LOL

Post Likes
    Although I still can click likes, I'm now getting notifications that someone (HVAC_Marc) clicked a like on one of my posts, but it was for something he clicked 'like' on a few months ago. Happened 3x yesterday.
    Just providing more info.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Helpful Calcs, tips, tricks on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm...TUTAdKmqRiTDEg

21. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I did click a few posts from a few months back.
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes
    I did click a few posts from a few months back.
    Ahh that explains it. I thought you already 'liked' them.
    BTW, how come I only get notifications of 'likes' from HVAC_Marc, and not others (yes I get 'likes' from other people)?
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Helpful Calcs, tips, tricks on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm...TUTAdKmqRiTDEg

24. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Maybe you're in love with me

I read old threads sometimes just to catch up. I try to read every single new thread even if I dont understand it as it helps me determine Pro membership application viability. Generally I read all new threads first, then catch up on old ones later.

I disabled my security so I can run all the scripts on the site. IT hasnt figured out how to fix it yet OR Robb hasnt yet come back from his personal leave. I dont know which. Either way, I see no issues with some hacker stealing my HVAC-Talk password and posting spam or whatever so I disabled security globally in Firefox for mixed security sites.

I dont know why you specifically receive notifications about me only vs other members. I thought it might be because of a friends list on hvac-talk but you're not on that list.
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes
    I picked up a "Bug", due to relaxing my Security Software, while "Socializing" on another Site.

My remaining "Active Software" gave me a Warning, but, ... My PC Still became Possessed.

I was ready to pull the remaining hair that I have, outa my head cuz', I thought that I lost all kinds of Data.

After approx. 30 hours of frustration, ... I got my PC back up, & recovered 99% of my files & folders.

I'll never, ever, intentionally go through that again, so, .... I can do with out the "Like Button", if I have to.

I'll just employ the Good Ole & reliable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in