Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes

Cannot click 'Likes' on iPad

Seems like starting about 2 days ago I can no longer click a 'Like' in a post from my iPad (Safari).
    I am logged in.
    Last edited by STEVEusaPA; 08-29-2018 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Additional info
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    It's a known issue. IT is working on it. Fix sometime "during the week" is what I was told.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    Seems like starting about 2 days ago I can no longer click a 'Like' in a post from my iPad (Safari).
    I am logged in.
    Same here. I tried to like your post but could not.
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    To add: I also can not click 'Likes' on Google Chrome today. Seems like it's a java script error.
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    I received a couple of likes, but still can't 'like' a post myself.

Lap top, Google Chrome.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

6. Likes glennac liked this post
    Post Likes
    I found out that to post a like on my computer each and every time I have to click on a message which pops up at the bottom of my screen which says "Only secured content is displayed." and click on box saying "Show all content". Then I can post a like. Geez found that by accident. A hassle but it works. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

8. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I found out that to post a like on my computer each and every time I have to click on a message which pops up at the bottom of my screen which says "Only secured content is displayed." and click on box saying "Show all content". Then I can post a like. Geez found that by accident. A hassle but it works. Thank you very much.
    YEP! That works. Disabling the security enables it again. Here's a permanent fix for Firefox:

Firefox enable mixed content permanently

Disable Mixed Content in Firefox. To disable mixed content warnings in Firefox on your Windows 8, open Firefox, enter about:config into address bar and hit Enter. Using the search box, search for a setting called

security.mixed_content.block_active_content

Once you have found it, double-click on it. Change it to false.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Don't see that on my end, can you post a screenshot?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    here's where i clicked on mine for a temporary by-page override.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 207
Size:  21.3 KB

12. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes

This is a screen shot of what it looks like at the bottom of my screen. Click on "Show all content" then you can click on the "like this post" button and the "like" will show up. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Glenn, for others reading here, what browser is that?

Post Likes
    I use Explorer. Hope that helps. Thank you very much

Sen. Barry Goldwater

16. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Thanks, bud. I appreciate that. I thought it was, but wasnt sure from the cropped picture.

Be aware, too, that IT Robb has stated that the site wont be optimized for explorer in the future. That means it's going to work less and less properly as time goes on.

18. Likes glennac liked this post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast