Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

CHARLESTON SC Service Tech Needed 25+ Achievable to start. $500 sign on bonus

I hate for my first post in years to be the need to hire a technician but it is. I do hope that anyone who reads this please share it with someone from my area in hopes that they need a better environment to work in.
    Thanks!!

We have a GREAT long term employment opportunity available for the right person. Here is why we are the BEST company to work for...
    1. We have been in business for 14 years. We are here for the long haul.
    2. No pressure on our staff. Need a day off to go watch your child perform at school or enjoy some of life's moments?...we respect that - a lot!
    3. No expectations to sell. Tired of someone expecting you to sell repairs each week? We do not want our staff to make up problems, that is wrong and you will never be asked to do that. Let's take care of people because that is the way life should be.
    4. No 24 hour on call!!!! Enjoy your family, activities, friends and well deserved free time.
    5. Our workmanship is solid, something to be proud of. Are you proud of the team you work with, the installs your company produces? Our customers are getting what they paid for hands down.
    6. Company vehicle that you can drive to your home.
    7. Health, dental, retirement, holiday pay, vacation pay.
    8. Good hourly rate of pay with commission available.

Come work for a company that genuinely respects their employees and treats them like people. Hours available year round. Whether you have years of experience or just a little experience, we are happy to work with the right person and train them as needed. Don't miss this opportunity!!!

Call for full details. All calls will be confidential. Weekend or evening interviews available. Call Ricky directly at 843-224-3809

Post Likes
    what is the type of work?

company vehicle? how else are your tools being transported?

what is the hourly rate? ie what does your most valuable tech make an hour?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by indy2000 View Post
    what is the type of work?

company vehicle? how else are your tools being transported?

what is the hourly rate? ie what does your most valuable tech make an hour?
    Hey Indy. Sorry for the delayed response.
    The position needing to be filled is for service to residential and light commercial HVAC systems. A large portion of our service is to high end homes consisting of staged equipment, geothermal equipment and mini split systems.

A vehicle is provided by us and the hourly rate is something to discuss. In regards to the pay, I am not going to post on a forum what my highest paid tech makes but my ad does state 25+ per hour.

Hope this helps. Please give me a call if interested. Thank you!

Post Likes
    25/hr?

okay thanx for the response

Post Likes
    25/hr?

okay thanx for the response
    That's less than I made as a mid-range tech 10 years ago. It's no wonder why companies cant keep their employees.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    That's less than I made as a mid-range tech 10 years ago. It's no wonder why companies cant keep their employees.

but you get a uniform and a working truck.........

I'll assume tools are supplied by the company at least.

And the $500 bonus covers 20 hours......

Post Likes
    If anybody bit on this, they're probably bumming.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    but you get a uniform and a working truck.........

I'll assume tools are supplied by the company at least.

And the $500 bonus covers 20 hours......
    Clearly the "Professional Member* title doesn't require you to be respectful.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icy78 View Post
    If anybody bit on this, they're probably bumming.

There are challenges to owning your own company that 99% of the non owning people would not understand. One of them is making sure the "lower end" technicians are not fully aware of what a "higher end" technician is making. Although my goal as an owner is to train up my people, the unfortunate truth is that not everyone is capable despite their willingness to try.

That being said, there are levels of pay but again to focus on my point, putting it out in the open what my highest technician makes is not a good business decision.

Second to that, the average pay range for an experienced residential technician in my demographic is 25 - 35 hour. Another thing to keep in mind before you start bashing my post.

P.S. I am expanding, not replacing.

Hope you few find something more interesting to do with your free time.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    This is part of the reason no pricing is allowed in the public section of the forum!!!

What is low or high for some region can be just the opposite in another.
    Cost of living differs.
    Duties differ.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RJunior View Post
    Clearly the "Professional Member* title doesn't require you to be respectful.
    Nothing i said was disrespectful, that is the offer your company made

I am only putting into perspective, for would be candidates

Post Likes
    There are challenges to owning your own company that 99% of the non owning people would not understand. One of them is making sure the "lower end" technicians are not fully aware of what a "higher end" technician is making. Although my goal as an owner is to train up my people, the unfortunate truth is that not everyone is capable despite their willingness to try.

That being said, there are levels of pay but again to focus on my point, putting it out in the open what my highest technician makes is not a good business decision.

Second to that, the average pay range for an experienced residential technician in my demographic is 25 - 35 hour. Another thing to keep in mind before you start bashing my post.

wow!

good luck finding someone wanting to go there.

Post Likes

Well I apologize. I was watching the news and thinking about the weather and flooding in your advertised area. I thought how I would feel if I'd "bit". (Taken the job)
    In no way was I bashing you!
    I wish you luck and hope you escaped the storm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast