+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posible stupid question

Post Likes

Posible stupid question

I’m somehow completely missing where I need to go in my settings or profile to be able to add the little quotes that appear under many members posts....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.14 View Post
    I’m somehow completely missing where I need to go in my settings or profile to be able to add the little quotes that appear under many members posts....
    At the top RH corner of the page, click on Settings.
    On the Settings page, scroll down to My Settings in the menu boxes on the left side.
    Select Edit Signature.
    Add whatever you want in the editor that appears and click on Save Signature.

Post Likes
    Ok, thanks for the help. I guess I don’t have the status here (based on other threads I just found) to have a signature.

I tried to apply for pro a while back but it wanted license info, etc.... which I had, but have let it lapse (mid August) due to finding a job I really like and didn’t want to submit info just for the admins to find out it expired a week ago.

I need the forum more than ever now as my new job went from “residential businesses owner” to “facilities tech... learning about chillers, automation, etc”.

I know the signature issue is minor, but could I still get a pro status even though I have let my business go? I’m a little confused, sorry.

Post Likes
    Ok, thanks for the help. I guess I don’t have the status here (based on other threads I just found) to have a signature.

I tried to apply for pro a while back but it wanted license info, etc.... which I had, but have let it lapse (mid August) due to finding a job I really like and didn’t want to submit info just for the admins to find out it expired a week ago.

I need the forum more than ever now as my new job went from “residential businesses owner” to “facilities tech... learning about chillers, automation, etc”.

I know the signature issue is minor, but could I still get a pro status even though I have let my business go? I’m a little confused, sorry.
    You don't need to own a business to get Pro Technical status. You do for Pro Business & Management status which is Pro Technical plus the Business forum.

For Pro, an valid EPA card will do.

Post Likes

Did you go here? http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/profile.php?do=editsignature

For Pro, it's what he said ^^^
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes
    Awesome, ty guys

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in