Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4444748495051525354

Thread: Judaism

Post Likes
    Identifying a bird as being a bird negates it being unidentified. Now you are doing what Progressive do by just making up new definitions for terms. I will give you that this particular term was coined to refer to perceived alien aircraft, but the technical definition would be any flying object we can't identify as being anything we know of on planet Earth. It is still our perception of something in the air that we can't identify that makes it a UFO, even if it turns out to be a bird, plane or Superman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    No it doesn't. It doesn't refer to a flying bird which species one cannot identify. The term has come to mean: A completely unfamiliar metallic or solid craft that does not fit any of our known flight characteristics. The crafts you saw do not fit that description because they were loud.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Jews salvation is guaranteed under the Abrahamic Covenant. Whether or not that covenant extends to Jews born after the Resurrection of Jesus Christ or not, I have no clue. If the Abrahamic Covenant is perpetual to all with Jewish blood, Jews of today who are not converts or descendants of converts would fall under the Abrahamic Covenant. We must remember that being a Jew can refer to ethnicity or a religious choice. Today's Jews are descendants of ethnic Jews who decided to not accept Jesus as the prophesied Christ. With 2,000 years now behind us and no more evidence to refute Jesus having been the Messiah, it's pretty safe to say He is.
    I would like to thank you for that answer; it is what I was looking for.

Post Likes
    I'm with Roy. You can only lead a horse to water...

Post Likes
    Always keep in mind that nothing we think we know based on scripture is absolute because so much has been hidden from us over a very long time period. Future archaeological findings or more accurate language understanding could change what we understand about the past at any time. I base my current conclusions on the most current information from various scientific findings and historical understandings.

Whenever I get into these conversations, I keep thinking of a Twilight Zone episode where an alien race comes to Earth and provides us with knowlege that solves all of our hunger issues. We are given a book by the aliens in which the title is translated to "How to Best Serve Man", so we agree to let thousands of humans go into their spaceship to go to their home planet to learn more. As the ship is taking off, a translator discovers the book is a cookbook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    I would like to thank you for that answer; it is what I was looking for.
    Training is important!

5. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    I agree with this as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I'm with Roy. You can only lead a horse to water...
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Not True, & in fact, this commemoration absolutely rejects many Prophecies of the Scriptures, as well as the History found in The Torah.

"This year’s Yom Ha’atzmaut commemorates the 71st anniversary of a marriage that has lasted more than 3,500 years. This may sound like a paradox, but it is the inescapable truth about the Land of Israel and the Jews. No marriage has lasted so long, been so deep in its commitment and so overwhelming in its love as the one between the Jews and their homeland. Yet no marriage has been so painful or so tragic, for the partners were forced apart by the Roman Empire nearly 2000 years ago. The bride and groom pledged unconditional love but were not reunited for another 1878 years. But for all those years, nothing – absolutely nothing – could emotionally separate the partners even when they were thousands of miles away from each other. This marriage did not depend on where the partners were located, but rather where their souls dwelt.

For the marriage to succeed, the Jews, metaphorically and unprecedentedly, lifted the Land of Israel from its native soil and transformed it into a portable homeland, taking it with them to all four corners of the earth. Only in 1948 were the people and its land physically reunited."

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...eid=ade0ee8c2c

-----------------

The Prophet Ezekiel, as well as many other Prophets, in writing, heavily contradict this proclamation made by the "Talmudic Jews".

Eze 37:19 tell them, ‘Thus says the Lord Yahweh: “Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his companions; and I will put them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in my hand.
    Eze 37:20 The sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.”’
    Eze 37:21 Say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord Yahweh: “Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, where they have gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land.
    Eze 37:22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. One king will be king to them all. They will no longer be two nations. They won’t be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
    Eze 37:23 They won’t defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. So they will be my people, and I will be their God.
    Eze 37:24 “‘“My servant David will be king over them. They all will have one shepherd. They will also walk in my ordinances, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Eze 37:25 They will dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my servant, in which your fathers lived. They will dwell therein, they, and their children, and their children’s children, forever. David my servant will be their prince forever.
    Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them. It will be an everlasting covenant with them. I will place them, multiply them, and will set my sanctuary among them forever more.

Eze 37:27 My tent also will be with them. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
    Eze 37:28 The nations will know that I am Yahweh who sanctifies Israel, when my sanctuary is among them forever more.”’”
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    David, do you realize that, unless there are devout Jews on this thread, no one else cares about your rants against what Jews think or what is in the Talmud? In fact; even most Jews don't study the Talmud. I've lived in one of the most Jewish populated areas of the world in modern times, and even there, most of my Jewish friends, neighbors and acquaintances were no more up on Talmudic Judaism than most members of the RCC understand how Paganized the faith they associate with is.

Just saying; this may not be the best forum to appreciate your rants.
    Training is important!

9. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    David, do you realize that, unless there are devout Jews on this thread, no one else cares about your rants against what Jews think or what is in the Talmud? In fact; even most Jews don't study the Talmud. I've lived in one of the most Jewish populated areas of the world in modern times, and even there, most of my Jewish friends, neighbors and acquaintances were no more up on Talmudic Judaism than most members of the RCC understand how Paganized the faith they associate with is.

Just saying; this may not be the best forum to appreciate your rants.
    You have that right Robo. Most so called Christians in America have not read their Bibles either. Millions of Bibles available yet go unread. Catholics know even less about the Bible and jews do not know their own history much less anything about the Talmud.

I am quite sure most of David's posts go unread. Only a very few have any idea what he is posting about. Those of us who do find it somewhat boring as well as off the wall. Like you Robo, I am well read in the Bible as well as a variety of non Christian writings including the cults. David seems to have his own religious system somewhat unlike anything else I have ever read. Odd and discounted so I quit reading it long ago. It may be different if he could just get to the point and state what he believes.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    "Most so called Christians in America have not read their Bibles either. Millions of Bibles available yet go unread. Catholics know even less about the Bible and jews do not know their own history much less anything about the Talmud."

I Agree Hugh.

And, I also believe that Robo has a far deeper interest in seeing my posts about Judaism disappear, than what he lets on.

For some reason, & you do this too Hugh, .. Rather than ask about what I Post, Instead of having an Intelligent Conversation, as "Religious Intellectuals, Ya'll Beatch about Length, "Copy & Pasting", & Even Deny what is posted directly from Authoritative Sources.

One of the answers is found in what You stated Hugh, .... It's because the People, overall, Do Not Know The Truth.

Like Mushrooms, .. The People are fed a bunch of Crap, & kept in the Dark, by the Religions of Man,being "Judaism", Catholicism, "Christianity", & "Islam".

And, Judging from the Prophecies, & actually Our Political Climate of today, where people are apparently easily "led by the nose" by what they are told, by apparent "Leaders" of the Media, Social Networking Platforms, Politics, & Religion, .... Multiple Millions of People will give up their Faith, when they see that the World is going to Hell in a handbasket, & they will then accept The False Messiah that the Talmudic Jews/ Catholics, & Sunni Muslims jointly usher in.

What I Believe Hugh, & what is plainly written in the Scriptures, is that The Way of Our Creator/ Savior is One, without any, Divisions, Sects, Interpretations made by Rabbis, Priests, Ministers,So called "Men/Women of God", etc.

Even Paul, correctly stated in Eph.4:, that there is only One Way.

The Way, per The Torah, Histories, & Prophecies of The Bible, especially in the O.T., or Tanach, was Absolutely given to the 13 Physical Tribes of the Children of Yisrael, at Mt.Sinai, & those Tribes were/are Promised to be "a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation".

That Way, & those Promises, were never made, or given to the Tribe of Yudah,(the Jews) or The House of Yudah (Also known as the "Jews" but, this "House" also includes the Tribes of Benyahmin, & Levi). This House of Yudah (the Jews) came in to being after the death of Solomon & his son Rehoboam becoming King. A feud apparently developed over the Treatment of the Northern Tribes, during Solomon's Reign, which is "Fuzzily spoken of" cuz the "Jewish Canonizers of the O.T., allowed very little of this to be spoken of in the Scriptures that they Canonized. But, ... This "feud", was not resolved by Rehoboam, which led to the Northern tribes breaking away from the Southern Tribes, which led to the creation of The House of Yisrael, & The House of Yudah (The Jews).

These two Houses, the bulk of the time, made War against each other, up till the Assyrians conquered & enslaved the House of Yisrael. The House of Yisrael never returned to the land of Yisrael to this day. And per several Prophecies the House of Yudah & House of Yisrael will not be re-united until the "The Time of Yacob's Trouble", also known as the Prophesied "The Time of Trouble", & also known as "The Tribulation", &,..... All Three are speaking of the same time.

The Way, given to The children of Yisrael, at Mt. Sinai, was on & off again "Honored" by The House of Yudah, but eventually even the "Jews" followed the path of The House of Yisrael, & rejected Our Creator., to the point that YAHWEH's Wrath, fell upon the "Jews" (many times). The Jews were defeated by the Babylonians, carried off in to Slavery (kinda /sorta), & the First Temple was destroyed.

The "Jews" after being "detained" in Babylon, for 70 years, returned to the Land of Yisrael, but, ..... They did not return as a Repentant People, at least the group that returned to Yisrael, for they brought many Babylonian practices with them, & they corrupted the Aaronic Priesthood, as evidenced in the Books of Ezra, Nehemiah, & Ezra, as well as the Books of the Maccabees, & the N.T. These "Jews" also began the practice of upholding the "Oral Law", or Traditions, which after the rebellions of the "Jews" against Rome in 70 A.D., & in 130 A.D., were written down, which today is known as The Talmud.

There are no Sects of the The Yisraelis, nor of the "Jews", ever known as the "Pharisees", "Sadducees", "Hasmoneans", etc., to be found in The Torah, nor in the Histories up to, & including the time of Solomon. These Sects, which over time, evolved in to other groups, & in today's world they are collectively, called the "Jews".

There are Ten major Sects of "Judaism" in Our World today, with the largest being the Orthodox, who hold the Power Religiously & Politically in the the land of Yisrael, & the World. The Orthodox Sect, as well as several other Sects/ "Movements", .... Uphold, Honor, Support & Cherish The Talmud.

The Talmud, in a nutshell, is a long, & immense collection of Teachings/ Beliefs, & Law made up by time honored Rabbis, who not only Corrupted the Torah,The Covenants, The Histories, & Prophecies, but they have also inserted Blasphemies, such as "Adam banging away with the Animals in the Garden of Eden before Eve was created", "Lilith", "That the rabble rouser Yeshu (The Messiah), was Sired by a Roman Legionnaire, & born of a whore (Mary)",.... And, many, many teachings that are strangely very much like many teachings in the Quran, in fact, both the Quran & the Talmud could be called "Kissing Cousins", or even be accused of Incest.

Now, ... More to getting to "The Point".

These "Talmudic Jews", & not all of the Sects of the "Jews" are Talmudic,.... are preparing to build a Third Temple, which per the Prophecies, The Beast/ Anti-christ/ "Assyrian", will enter & proclaim himself to be "God". Problem is, .... These Talmudic & Blasphemous "Jews",as well as the Catholics, & Sunni Muslims, will proclaim this "Beast"/ "Assyrian"---- THE MESSIAH.

Now Hugh, .... One thing that is tied in with all of this, & You even agreed with me in the thread 1984, ..... Is that Big Brother is gathering all of Our Data, & Monitoring All that We Americans, as well as Citizens of the World, & You , I believe, even stated that you felt that it was going to get worse.

Hmmmm, could the very foundation for Revelation 13: already have been laid, with power growing for a One World Government growing by the day?

And, before I go, ... It doesn't matter to me whether You Hugh, or Robo approve of what I post. ------I'm not doing it for Your Approval, & Ya'll can Beahtch, Whine, Complain, & Ridicule all that You want.

I'm doing it for those, as You put it Hugh, who "have not read their Bible", & "do not know their own history much less anything about the Talmud".

I'm also using this platform, & others,to reach out further, than I physically can as I go about doing my work, so that I Can Witness of The Hell on Earth that is soon coming, that the Bulk of Man's Religions Deny, or Corrupt, as well as Our Creator/ Savior coming to rescue those that Believe in Him, from that Hell.

And, ... I want to thank Ya'll for the constant posts filled with Denial, & Ridicule, fr whether You realize it or not, .... You've kept this Thread going.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    As is often said about the Bible; "It is the most sold and least read book in the world." Personally, I don't like to think about "reading" the Bible. I study the Bible in many different ways. Yes, I have read through the Bible, and doing so is quite an odd experience with little understanding. For one, the Bible is not layed out in chronological order, so I also have one that is, for the most part, chronologically in order of the times being told of.
    The Bible is so much more a study manual for how we should live as mortals while focusing on our eternal spiritual lives than a book to be read. There are examples of every wrong doing we can think of, along with consequences. But the bottom line of the Bible is what allows Bible readers to best understand what we can from the passages, is that we have faith that the Universe is of an intelligent design and that the creator of the Universe's messages to us are in the Bible books. Our faith, more than anything else, makes the difference as to how well we understand scripture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    You have that right Robo. Most so called Christians in America have not read their Bibles either. Millions of Bibles available yet go unread. Catholics know even less about the Bible and jews do not know their own history much less anything about the Talmud.

I am quite sure most of David's posts go unread. Only a very few have any idea what he is posting about. Those of us who do find it somewhat boring as well as off the wall. Like you Robo, I am well read in the Bible as well as a variety of non Christian writings including the cults. David seems to have his own religious system somewhat unlike anything else I have ever read. Odd and discounted so I quit reading it long ago. It may be different if he could just get to the point and state what he believes.
    Training is important!

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4444748495051525354