Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 169

Thread: Judaism

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,067
    Post Likes
    I think of myself as sort of a Deist Christian. How do you think of yourself, theologically speaking? And what is with your obsession with using Hebrew names when most people are better able to understand more common language usage?
    ...seek, and ye shall find;..
    So always seek the Truth, not just what you want to believe to be true…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  2. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    1,662
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I think of myself as sort of a Deist Christian. How do you think of yourself, theologically speaking? And what is with your obsession with using Hebrew names when most people are better able to understand more common language usage?
    That's David Bebord does it. It confuses the crap out of me too.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    18,780
    Post Likes
    DavidDB, do you serve cool aide with your long winded "religious" posts? Inquiring minds want to know. Gees give us a break here. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    DavidDB, do you serve cool aide with your long winded "religious" posts? Inquiring minds want to know. Gees give us a break here. Thank you very much
    Glenn,

    I Thought that You could "Read", as in The Scriptures. What I've posted is From those Scriptures. What do you do when You go to "Church", .... Sleep, as You Warm th' Pew?

    And when You say "We", ..... Do You "See people & Hear Voices" that aren't there, or, ... Or are You just assuming that You Speak for The Sheeple?

    My " Inquiring mind", would like to know, ..... Why do You "Run with The Crowd"/ "Stay in the Box"?

    " long winded "religious" post"
    .... What? You prefer someone's "Watered Down"/ Biased/ Corrupt version of what These Scriptures State?

    Or is it that , ...... You Can't handle The Truth? You don't want to see Your Favorite, Lifetime, Clique, exposed as a Lie, that in no Way, Shape, nor Form, .... Honors The Almighty LORD GOD of Yisrael?

    "Cool Aide" Glenn? No Sir, ...... It's speaking of what is TRULY in those Scriptures, ... That tears th' carpet out from under Man's Religions & reveals the Bullcrap that is fed to the Mushrooms, as they are kept in The Dark.

    Now, ... You can reject what I post, cuz' You uphold "Th' Spiritual Cool Aide" that is spewed out by Man's Religions, ...... But on that Great Day when The Holy One/ Messiah/ "Christ" asks You why You rejected His Word, ..... What will Your Answer be?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

    (AC-DC Lyrics)

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I think of myself as sort of a Deist Christian. How do you think of yourself, theologically speaking? And what is with your obsession with using Hebrew names when most people are better able to understand more common language usage?
    The Questionable Hero of "Christianity" plainly stated:

    Eph 2:11 Therefore remember that once you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called “uncircumcision” by that which is called “circumcision”, (in the flesh, made by hands);
    Eph 2:12 that you were at that time separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
    Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off are made near in the blood of Christ.
    Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who made both one, and broke down the middle wall of partition,

    Eph 3:6 that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of his promise in Christ Jesus through the Good News,

    Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as you also were called in one hope of your calling;
    Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism,
    Eph 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in us all.

    You appear to be a "Thinker" Robo, ..... Paul Correctly stated "One Body"/ "One Faith" & even stated that the Ephesians were now part of that "Body".

    The Holy One also stated :

    Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

    "Connect those Dots" Robo, ..... and, ... "If" You are a Thinker", ... There are many, many, many Scriptures, that when they are all put together, ... Plainly Show that None of Man's Invented Religions are of, nor will they be, of this "One Body/ One Faith".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

    (AC-DC Lyrics)

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    1,662
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Glenn,

    I Thought that You could "Read", as in The Scriptures. What I've posted is From those Scriptures. What do you do when You go to "Church", .... Sleep, as You Warm th' Pew?

    And when You say "We", ..... Do You "See people & Hear Voices" that aren't there, or, ... Or are You just assuming that You Speak for The Sheeple?

    My " Inquiring mind", would like to know, ..... Why do You "Run with The Crowd"/ "Stay in the Box"?

    " long winded "religious" post"
    .... What? You prefer someone's "Watered Down"/ Biased/ Corrupt version of what These Scriptures State?

    Or is it that , ...... You Can't handle The Truth? You don't want to see Your Favorite, Lifetime, Clique, exposed as a Lie, that in no Way, Shape, nor Form, .... Honors The Almighty LORD GOD of Yisrael?

    "Cool Aide" Glenn? No Sir, ...... It's speaking of what is TRULY in those Scriptures, ... That tears th' carpet out from under Man's Religions & reveals the Bullcrap that is fed to the Mushrooms, as they are kept in The Dark.

    Now, ... You can reject what I post, cuz' You uphold "Th' Spiritual Cool Aide" that is spewed out by Man's Religions, ...... But on that Great Day when The Holy One/ Messiah/ "Christ" asks You why You rejected His Word, ..... What will Your Answer be?
    I sometimes think you copy and paste stuff but man that's all you. You should write books and publish them. Your a pretty good writer.
    wHen I diE I hOpe gOd haS mErcy oN my SiNful LifE

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,067
    Post Likes
    David Debord wrote;
    "Connect those Dots" Robo, ..... and, ... "If" You are a Thinker", ... There are many, many, many Scriptures, that when they are all put together, ... Plainly Show that None of Man's Invented Religions are of, nor will they be, of this "One Body/ One Faith".

    Rather than connecting dots, how about we back up from the history of religions prior to the Resurrection of Christ Jesus and think about them for a moment. Outside of those religions that were clearly deifying evil, all religions are different perceptions of the same creator of the Universe. Pagans perceive the different factors of that which we refer to as God and separate, individual gods such as the god of love or the god of the seas. Jews perceive God as an absolute single entity despite a distinct plurality to the nature of God being used in Genesis. It doesn't matter how we perceive the designer and creator of the Universe because that entity is the same no matter how we may perceive it. God "is".

    ...seek, and ye shall find;..
    So always seek the Truth, not just what you want to believe to be true…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    David Debord wrote;
    "Connect those Dots" Robo, ..... and, ... "If" You are a Thinker", ... There are many, many, many Scriptures, that when they are all put together, ... Plainly Show that None of Man's Invented Religions are of, nor will they be, of this "One Body/ One Faith".

    Rather than connecting dots, how about we back up from the history of religions prior to the Resurrection of Christ Jesus and think about them for a moment. Outside of those religions that were clearly deifying evil, all religions are different perceptions of the same creator of the Universe. Pagans perceive the different factors of that which we refer to as God and separate, individual gods such as the god of love or the god of the seas. Jews perceive God as an absolute single entity despite a distinct plurality to the nature of God being used in Genesis. It doesn't matter how we perceive the designer and creator of the Universe because that entity is the same no matter how we may perceive it. God "is".

    And, ..................... Did Robo "Connect the Dots"?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

    (AC-DC Lyrics)

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    26
    Post Likes
    And I thought we were a genetically modified species placed here to mine gold.

    WOW! the hate that has been cultivated by organized religions certainly has been shining through this thread.

    Love. That's the point being missed.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by jurban10 View Post
    And I thought we were a genetically modified species placed here to mine gold.

    WOW! the hate that has been cultivated by organized religions certainly has been shining through this thread.

    Love. That's the point being missed.
    Waaaay off target Jurban.

    That's the Problem with pointing out something wrong, .... Somehow that is Interpreted as "Hate", ... Which is Bull.

    "And I thought we were a genetically modified species placed here to mine gold."

    So, You Know of/ Have Studied the Annunaki.

    Interesting.

    A Huge Number of Sheeple reject The "Creation", of which I Do Not, & they want to Believe that We all climbed down outa the Trees, & began walking upright, otherwise known as "Evolution".

    Others, ... actually believe that Man was created by Aliens, & that they are soon coming back.

    The Annunaki, are spoken of many times in the Uggaric Tablets, & their Existence can not be denied.

    But "If", one were to dig Deep Enough, in the Scriptures, especially in The Scriptures that the "Jewish Canonizers", as well as the "Catholic Canonizers" Rejected,..... they could easily determine that these "Annunaki", ... Were the Fallen Angels, spoken of in The Scriptures, as well as the books of Enoch & Yasher.

    But, ... They Didn't Create Mankind, ..... They did everything they could to Corrupt the Human Race that existed before they "Fell".

    But Hate the "Jews"? No Sir, ... And I hope that You aren't a Snowflake Liberal with Overwhelming Sensitivities.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

    (AC-DC Lyrics)

  11. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,067
    Post Likes
    We are mostly just nudging one another. But you are correct, so much hate has been created by organized religions that you would think we would stop organizing and all just try to work together to obtain possible answers to theological questions. But then we wouldn't be human. Oh, gotta go, John Travolta is calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by jurban10 View Post
    And I thought we were a genetically modified species placed here to mine gold.

    WOW! the hate that has been cultivated by organized religions certainly has been shining through this thread.

    Love. That's the point being missed.
    ...seek, and ye shall find;..
    So always seek the Truth, not just what you want to believe to be true…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,067
    Post Likes
    Never saw any dots. Just paid attention to all viewpoints.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    And, ..................... Did Robo "Connect the Dots"?
    ...seek, and ye shall find;..
    So always seek the Truth, not just what you want to believe to be true…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    3,822
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    " And what is with your obsession with using Hebrew names when most people are better able to understand more common language usage? "

    First of all, .. The Hebrew Language never, ever, had a "J" in it, but a "Y".

    The so called "Spiritually Inspired Translators", somehow missed this Totally.

    Finally , ... Speaking of Our Creator/ Savior/ Redeemer, .....out of Reverence, & Respect, even Fear, .....
    Is why I long ago moved away from the Language of King James, & sought out the best possible Hebrew to English Translations.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

    (AC-DC Lyrics)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.