Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    I was always under the impression that School districts only hired the best of the best. Now I have been proven wrong��

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotlight View Post
    I was always under the impression that School districts only hired the best of the best. Now I have been proven wrong��
    thekux should have proved that wrong...

Post Likes
    I worked for a company that serviced a school ... but thats a story for another day... screw it ill tell it now.

Same company worked for wendys and we were changing a compressor on a split system ice maker. Had the new compressor in and on the vac before lunch. Went to UR as they had a sales thing and hotdogs.

This is when it gets interesting. After pulling an evacuation for 4 hours this guy 30 years in the trade pulled a shrader core the system was sucking in air.

When i asked him what he was doing he said “looking for the restriction. “. Then he charged it up all full of air and couldnt figure out why it wont make ice hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    He’s looking in the port with a mirror for the restriction! I had been out of hvac school for a week and i knew he was a fing moron...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123