+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So, still nothing from Northpark on wireless probes huh?

Post Likes
    iManifold Cloud 2.0 what exactly is this and how does it change normal app uses? is this just the new PAID record keeping cloud app extension?

Post Likes
    See response below.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by acguytx View Post
    iManifold Cloud 2.0 what exactly is this and how does it change normal app uses? is this just the new PAID record keeping cloud app extension?
    Hello,

The new app has over 25 new feature enhancements/improvements and the cloud will have a dashboard with many additional features and functionalities. We will be rolling it out over the next two weeks. Next week we will start a new informational thread on this subject.

Thanks for checking in.
    Bill

Post Likes
    Still no wireless temp clamps😢

Post Likes
    Using testo wireless clamps or fieldpiece wireless clamps with iManifold and iConnect pressure sensors is possible with the Measure Quick app.
    That's pretty dang cool for us consumers.

Post Likes
    Cant do multiple compresors in measurequick. I work on and service alot of 2 stage rtu units. And can't use repeater probes I don't think with measure quick? And can't see or change mappings of wireless probes in measure quick so I keep going back to the imanifold app. Maybe limitations of what measure quick is given access to?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    Still no wireless temp clamps��
    I would bet it will never happen!!!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    Cant do multiple compresors in measurequick. I work on and service alot of 2 stage rtu units. And can't use repeater probes I don't think with measure quick? And can't see or change mappings of wireless probes in measure quick so I keep going back to the imanifold app. Maybe limitations of what measure quick is given access to?
    That is on the MQ development roadmap. We have full access to iManifold hardware. It will be done, we are wrapping up some more pressing projects. Good news is we just added to more programmers so in the next few months things should accelerate.
    JLB,

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    That is on the MQ development roadmap. We have full access to iManifold hardware. It will be done, we are wrapping up some more pressing projects. Good news is we just added to more programmers so in the next few months things should accelerate.
    That's good news and looking forward to more functionality from MQ!!!!

Post Likes
    Are wireless temp clamps still planned for this year? Currently, I think thats the only think keeping me from buying. I want full wireless.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoolair View Post
    Are wireless temp clamps still planned for this year? Currently, I think thats the only thnk keeping me from buying. I want full wireless.
    Good morning, Yes we plan to have them available this year. We have been focused on the Pulse and hope to start shipping in July. Once that product is completed we will focus on the iManifold 2nd gen.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    Good morning, Yes we plan to have them available this year. We have been focused on the Pulse and hope to start shipping in July. Once that product is completed we will focus on the iManifold 2nd gen.
    What is different about the 2nd gen? Are you doing 2nd gen on the iconnect too?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoolair View Post
    What is different about the 2nd gen? Are you doing 2nd gen on the iconnect too?
    We're not ready to disclose the details of the 2nd gen but suffice it to say it will be a continuation of the platform. Everything will be inter-operable with the existing platform.

14. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Has the multiple evaporator feature been changed into a paid service?

Post Likes
    At this time the multiple evaporator feature is on pause. We have a few things ahead of this feature that need to be completed. It will be functional in the free version of the app. The reporting and other features will not be in the free version. Those will only be available with a Pro+ subscription.

Post Likes
    So, my FP probes crapped out, and it was time to use my $1600 back up probe set....

Yeah, everything was going fine until it came time to generate a report. App began to freeze up and 45 minutes later I finally completed the report. UHHHHHGGG, no wonder why I stopped using this app!

Yes, Yes, I know use the Measurequick app. I'm just not familiar with the Measurequick app, and figured I could generate a quick report using the actual iManifold app. HAhahaha, yeah no.... My labor hours in frustration using their app has probably purchased several FP probe sets!

Why can't this company realize we are not sitting behind a desk and playing with our instruments in a lab. I just want to connect and GO without spending an extra hour dealing with the b.s....

I love the fact that I can connect my probes, read the live data with the Fieldpiece app, press "report", and BAM, I send the PDF!!!!!!
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=mgenius33;25758022]So, my FP probes crapped out, and it was time to use my $1600 back up probe set....

Yeah, everything was going fine until it came time to generate a report. App began to freeze up and 45 minutes later I finally completed the report. UHHHHHGGG, no wonder why I stopped using this app!

Yes, Yes, I know use the Measurequick app. I'm just not familiar with the Measurequick app, and figured I could generate a quick report using the actual iManifold app. HAhahaha, yeah no.... My labor hours in frustration using their app has probably purchased several FP probe sets!

Why can't this company realize we are not sitting behind a desk and playing with our instruments in a lab. I just want to connect and GO without spending an extra hour dealing with the b.s....

I love the fact that I can connect my probes, read the live data with the Fieldpiece app, press "report", and BAM, I send the PDF!!!!!![/QUOTE

Post Likes
    iManifold: We looked into the process and see that you were using the application for some time, and after awhile went to generate a report, there seems to be a miscommunication of your request in the application. We also found a bug in the application code due to the back and forth of you going to start a job then clicking back then starting the job again. We also found that you are not using the latest version of IOS. We apologize that you are having difficulties, and we do have a technical support, the phone # is 716-699-2031 and follow the options for technical support, we would be glad to assist. The bug fix will be out in the next release.
    You can ask for Robert when you phone in.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    So, my FP probes crapped out, and it was time to use my $1600 back up probe set....

I love the fact that I can connect my probes, read the live data with the Fieldpiece app, press "report", and BAM, I send the PDF!!!!!!
    MQ is as easy or easier then the IAPP it doesnt take long to get feel for it IMO..stop being stubborn LOL

get MQ and you can use it with FP, TESTO, and Imanifold plus the redfish BT meter etc plus more..its been pretty great..

Post Likes
    Creepy. Maybe just fix it next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in