Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    Great news! By the way, we should have 3' thermistors available in October. Thanks for the update!
    That's good. What about wireless clamps?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    That's good. What about wireless clamps?
    We hope to have something out in 2019.

Post Likes
    We hope to have something out in 2019.
    That hope has been from us for a couple years?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Hello Pacnw, Do you use our platform frequently?

Post Likes
    I have the iConnect, 4 pressure probes, 3 air probes, 2 long range repeaters, and several pipe straps and 4" air sensor. I rarely use my older digital manifold anymore. I strictly use the imanifold platform now. Have been for 3 years now.

Post Likes
    I’d love to see a wireless temp probe option that could be used on larger commercial sized piping. Whoever comes out with one first (if ever) I’m buying it immediately.

7. Likes heatingman liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kra2y View Post
    I have the iConnect, 4 pressure probes, 3 air probes, 2 long range repeaters, and several pipe straps and 4" air sensor. I rarely use my older digital manifold anymore. I strictly use the imanifold platform now. Have been for 3 years now.
    Nice, let me know if you want some 3' probes. bill@npinnovations.com

9. Likes heatingman liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Boiler Guy View Post
    I’d love to see a wireless temp probe option that could be used on larger commercial sized piping. Whoever comes out with one first (if ever) I’m buying it immediately.
    What size range would you like to see?

11. Likes heatingman liked this post
    Post Likes
    Hello Pacnw, Do you use our platform frequently?
    As often as I can.

As has been stated, for residential split systems those pipe straps wire lengths are just annoying.

Also, a $300 static pressure probe that is limited in its use. If I recall correctly, it cannot differentiate supply and return static without disconnecting one of the hoses.

It just seems like those of us that already own this platform have been left in the dust. We helped, by purchasing it, finance things that are given away to others that bought nothing. When we ask for improvements we get open ended promises and minimal results. IE- magnetic probe sleeves.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    As often as I can.

As has been stated, for residential split systems those pipe straps wire lengths are just annoying.

Also, a $300 static pressure probe that is limited in its use. If I recall correctly, it cannot differentiate supply and return static without disconnecting one of the hoses.

It just seems like those of us that already own this platform have been left in the dust. We helped, by purchasing it, finance things that are given away to others that bought nothing. When we ask for improvements we get open ended promises and minimal results. IE- magnetic probe sleeves.
    Pacnw, I know its seems that we have done nothing but there has been a great deal of effort over the past 2 years. By the end of this year we will be introducing new software and hardware that current and future iManifold platform users will benefit greatly from. Since I don't know who you are please email me: bill@npinnovations.com and we can have a discussion. Thanks for the input.

Bill

Post Likes
    What size range would you like to see?
    I would like to see similar to what you have in the strap on type - those go to 4 or 5”

Standard clamp type up to 2 1/8 would be good.

Or maybe just a clamp that can accept the strap type for faster connections on smaller sizes. - thats how appion does it and its really slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Or maybe just a clamp that can accept the strap type for faster connections on smaller sizes. - thats how appion does it and its really slick.
    Now, that would be nice!
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Post Likes
    I agree with heatingman. Something that can clamp in the 2 inch range would be awesome, especially if wireless.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast