Post Likes

Cold rail condiment/ rail simple question

What is the recommended thermostat setting for these rails. I get answers that they are low temp and some that say they are medium temp just trying to put the debate in my head to rest especially because Im charging one right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Is it forced air or cold wall?

Post Likes
    Cold wall I think I got it now well at least I have it set between 0F and 10F however compressor Superheat was high yesterday. Water cooled condenser. Adjusted water pressure regulator valve to 95f. Subcooling evened our however Superheat was still high. I charged the damn thing and never set the regulator at first so I think
    I screwed up the charge.

Post Likes
    I turned the compressor back on this morning suction line got nice and cold under full demand sight glass took two mins but it eventually cleared.
    Suction line temp lowest was 28.4F and has been doing nothing but raising now its at about 55F giving me high compressor Superheat.
    Its acting as if its low on charge however solid column.

Post Likes
    I suggest you have this moved to the refrigeration and ice section. You will get a lot more responses. However, a few important considerations. They should be using stainless containers, or at minimum all stainless or all plastic. Using a combination will not work. And each setup I have worked on have varied based on specifics, and I have set the stats everywhere between 0 and 20F.