Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boom delay

Post Likes
    so how did you fix it properly?

Post Likes
    Went into a chicken coop one time..... this place was about 100 or so feet long... 50 feet wide..... full of chickens..... and they had these little 12 inch diameter infrared heaters that were about 3 feet off the ground suspended by chains...... flexible gas lines to most of them was clear vinyl hose.

Very brittle from age... or whatever... clear vinyl hose.

LP gas... there were leaks everywhere.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    I found 1/2 clear drain hose in a house going to a dryer and homemade heater once... that among some other things that freaked out the gas company so bad that they paid to have all the equipment and gas lines replaced there...

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Went into a chicken coop one time..... this place was about 100 or so feet long... 50 feet wide..... full of chickens..... and they had these little 12 inch diameter infrared heaters that were about 3 feet off the ground suspended by chains...... flexible gas lines to most of them was clear vinyl hose.

Very brittle from age... or whatever... clear vinyl hose.

LP gas... there were leaks everywhere.
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    so how did you fix it properly?
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    I repiped the whole house, they only had 1/2 pipe feeding a 120,000 furnace, waterheater and a gas fireplace. In the process I omitted the tee for the gas grill completely.

Quote Originally Posted by billg View Post
    Oh yeah!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. Likes Core_d liked this post
    Post Likes
    I repiped the whole house, they only had 1/2 pipe feeding a 120,000 furnace, waterheater and a gas fireplace. In the process I omitted the tee for the gas grill completely.
    You omitted the grill!!! Of all the things....

mattc
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes, which can be made, in a very narrow field. - Niels Bohr

Post Likes
    It's not a real grill, come on gas? Got to be charcoal to be a real grill....

Quote Originally Posted by mattc183 View Post
    You omitted the grill!!! Of all the things....

mattc

9. Likes BBeerme, mattc183, lra liked this post
    Post Likes
    It's not a real grill, come on gas? Got to be charcoal to be a real grill....
    True, but I'm looking to move my propane flat top into my kitchen. I have missed cooking on a flat top grill.

mattc
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes, which can be made, in a very narrow field. - Niels Bohr

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by billg View Post
    Homeowner, and the gas company let it slide, I on the other hand wasn't about to let it slide, I'm sure the gas company has better lawyers and insurance than I do...
    That is scary that they all let it slide. There are more heat pumps than furnaces here but the ones that do have furnaces are so scared of gas they probably would of ran away from that get up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12