Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    I too is looking to make the jump to the FB with measure quick. just wandering if the range would be better with the testo probes. I have been all fieldpiece for a very long time. my help owned testo 550 and I didn't really like it much. i run sman digitals. trying to decide to do way with hoses.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestigeHcPro View Post
    I too is looking to make the jump to the FB with measure quick. just wandering if the range would be better with the testo probes. I have been all fieldpiece for a very long time. my help owned testo 550 and I didn't really like it much. i run sman digitals. trying to decide to do way with hoses.
    Take a look at the latest version of the iManifold app. It is very easy to use and flows much better than the measure quick. The hardware is the best around, hands down!

Post Likes
    Well so far so good with the imanifold / iConnect. I got the 917c package I believe and it makes life and my job pretty easy so far.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by EUrrutia View Post
    Take a look at the latest version of the iManifold app. It is very easy to use and flows much better than the measure quick. The hardware is the best around, hands down!
    I have version 2.1.114 is this the latest version? Looks the same as last time i checked the app a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I would be more than happy to go through the app with you step-by-step to see if I can make it easier for you. I know that once you get used to using a app it is very tough when everything has changed.
    Last edited by EUrrutia; 09-09-2019 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Post Likes
    Can you help me out to

Post Likes
    Doing away with hoses is the way to go. Smart probes are a much better option. The Fieldpiece probes are very good as well as the Testo. If you go with the Testo make sure you get the extended range version. You will likely use a mix of probes from both Testo and FP. Testo has a 905i which is good for higher temperatures as well as the 510i manometers for static pressure. The advantage of the FP is they the way they transmit data. You can use a lot more FP probes if desired. There is also the Redfish iDVM550 for volts and amps. We also just integrated the Sporlan probes both sets. If you have any questions about which app to use simply read the reviews for Android or iOS.
    JLB,

Post Likes
    So you had no mention of the iconnect Jim? Do you not like the iconnect?
    Last edited by Jasonzuni; 09-10-2019 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Didn't finish

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonzuni View Post
    So you had no mention of the iconnect Jim? Do you not like the iconnect?
    The hardware is good, just very expensive. There are a lot of good competitors that are a fraction of the cost that work as well or better for most all applications. With MQ you have a lot of flexibility and options. IConnect works with MQ too.
    JLB,

Post Likes
    I have tried both and 8 still unsure which to stick with..

Post Likes
    Go with the FP& MQ, it’s a solid setup.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Which one is more accurate? I entered the same info into each app. The MQ app says 3 flags on liquid line restriction. And 2 flags on undercharged. IManifold app just shows low airflow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is it too late to make this a poll?
    Seems heavy towards measure quick.

Post Likes
    Will the Field Piece probes work with the Imanifold App? I am asking because our owner saw that the Imanifold works with the Service Titan software. Many of my techs are using the Field Piece probes and the Measurequcik app. and currently just taking pictures and uploading them to the Service Titan app .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast