Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    Doing away with hoses is the way to go. Smart probes are a much better option. The Fieldpiece probes are very good as well as the Testo. If you go with the Testo make sure you get the extended range version. You will likely use a mix of probes from both Testo and FP. Testo has a 905i which is good for higher temperatures as well as the 510i manometers for static pressure. The advantage of the FP is they the way they transmit data. You can use a lot more FP probes if desired. There is also the Redfish iDVM550 for volts and amps. We also just integrated the Sporlan probes both sets. If you have any questions about which app to use simply read the reviews for Android or iOS.
    After seeing one of your youtubes where you use two i510s, I decided to buy a pair, but noticed that they're not yet the 2nd gen LRBT. Does Testo have plans to mfr/market these in long range bluetooth?

Post Likes
    Don't buy them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonzuni View Post
    Don't buy them
    No point, for me, if they're not long range. I'm assuming you bought them. Any other complaints besides range?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    After seeing one of your youtubes where you use two i510s, I decided to buy a pair, but noticed that they're not yet the 2nd gen LRBT. Does Testo have plans to mfr/market these in long range bluetooth?
    No, Testo did not make them long-range and I do not know if they have plans to or not. For the most part the manometer’s don’t matter, we built capture buttons into MeasureQuick so you don’t have to stream that data. Once you get static or gas pressures they really don’t change. If you’re measuring gas pressure, you’re by the regulator anyway
    JLB,

5. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    If you need something with range buy iconnect is pricey but has the longest out of all of all. And hooks up multiple systems. Can use 2 different apps, Imanifold and 8 forget the other ones name.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonzuni View Post
    If you need something with range buy iconnect is pricey but has the longest out of all of all. And hooks up multiple systems. Can use 2 different apps, Imanifold and 8 forget the other ones name.
    I already have iConnect. The 'other app's' name is in the title of this thread.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by a1cycler View Post
    Will the Field Piece probes work with the Imanifold App? I am asking because our owner saw that the Imanifold works with the Service Titan software. Many of my techs are using the Field Piece probes and the Measurequcik app. and currently just taking pictures and uploading them to the Service Titan app .
    I'm pretty sure they don't. You can contact Northwind here to find out for sure. For either FP or iConnect, I prefer MQ over the iManifold app. I don't think that MQ supports Service Titan.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    No, Testo did not make them long-range and I do not know if they have plans to or not. For the most part the manometer’s don’t matter, we built capture buttons into MeasureQuick so you don’t have to stream that data. Once you get static or gas pressures they really don’t change. If you’re measuring gas pressure, you’re by the regulator anyway
    Now I can't seem to find the video discussing the usage of two 510i's with MQ. Do you happen to have the link for that one?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Now I can't seem to find the video discussing the usage of two 510i's with MQ. Do you happen to have the link for that one?
    Found it! For those interested, the link is below. I had forgotten what the advantage was to using two 510i's. I have a 921M manometer that I used rarely, but forgot the (slight) hassle of using a differential manometer (have to insert both tubes - S/A & R/A, tap one capture button, remove one tube, tap TSP capture button).

Aside from the functionality aspect, given that I mostly use the FP probes now, I would have to use the iConnect base and the 921M for MQ use.

At any rate, here's the link. The Manometer segment is at around the 6 min mark, but the entire video should be of interest to most MQ users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUcroxILtS0

11. Likes TruTech-Bill liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234